Fast Money is GARBAGE

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by The Kin2, May 18, 2007.

1. :)
    heheheh

agreed... entertainment, unless these guys are wiring funds directly into my account - which they are of course, not.

#21     May 30, 2007
  2. gaj

gaj

from media bistro:
    New Panelist On Fast Money
    First on TVNewser: "The Risk Doctor" Tim Strazzini is off CNBC's Fast Money.

He's been one of the "Fantastic Four" since last year, but he was let go on Friday, according to a tipster.

Strazzini is being replaced by "The Pit Boss" Pete Najarian, who has been on the show as a substitute panelist in the past.

He starts tonight. Update: 1:54pm: Strazzini may become a CNBC contributor...

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cnbc/new_panelist_on_fast_money_59451.asp

#22     May 30, 2007
  3. I would like to see the ratings posted for the show does anybody have a chart?

Akuma

#23     May 30, 2007
  4. #24     May 30, 2007
  5. I have to admit I am jealous; of course anyone who recommends a stock etc., is wrong and still gets paid is my hero. This includes all the various and sundry analysts, brokers, financial planners, college professors, etc. Oh did I forget newsletters, trainers/ mentors, etc., Herb Greenberg types. How are these guys any worse than a clueless analyst, caveat emptor.

#25     May 30, 2007
  6. I think it is a good show. The producers seem to know exactly what they are talking about.

#26     May 31, 2007
  7. rock1968

rock1968

That's nonsense. It is a rubbish show and the presenters are idiots who can't convey anything clearly.

#27     May 31, 2007
  8. rock1968

rock1968

This guy is an idiot. he knows nothig

#28     May 31, 2007
  9. very very true.

#29     May 31, 2007
  10. PJKIII

PJKIII

Wrong. That's what they would have you believe, they always list him as an "Independent Oil Trader", but in actuality he is a natural gas local trading in the natty ring, not the crude pit (they also say he accounts for up to 10% of daily natural gas volume, which I also think is a stretch, with approximately 75,000 - 100,000 contracts traded everyday). I'm sure he does trade oil as well, but now he tries to be some stock expert and they always show him at the NYMEX talking about individual stocks like he knows what is up in those industries...

#30     May 31, 2007