Fast Money is GARBAGE

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by The Kin2, May 18, 2007.

1. bump. Yeah, where the hell is Strazzini?..even Bolling got replaced once or twice.

#11     May 29, 2007
  2. That bald guy made me laugh. I mean, he's bald! Who can take a bald guy seriously? Grow some hair or something.

#12     May 29, 2007
  3. I just love the cute little bitch-ass rat tails that he and his brother sport. Do the Mom and Dad and all the little siblings and nieces and nephews look the same, male pattern baldness with a rat-tail? What a scary Christmas card that would be. Even coming from a surgeon from Michigan. Very fuxxing freaky that hair-doo. Jeeze Louise.

I get all tingly inside just waiting to hear to about abnormal put or call volume...from the rat-tail brothers, a marketing smoke-stack since 1991. Very Impressive CNBC.
    ROTF
    :cool:

#13     May 30, 2007
  4. they go on holidays and take time off for their other jobs. The reason they are on the show is that they are well known very successful traders......now do you really think they give up multi-million dollar a year jobs for a few thousand thrown at them by CNBC?

lol...all you pathetic losers that come on to ET to bash these guys make me laugh. I dont see one person coming and asking your opinion about shit but you seem to think you have the credentials to bash these guys who make more in a month trading than you will in your entire career.

im not sure which is sadder.....the fact that you losers actually beleive the shit you spew or the fact that i have nothing better to do than to respond to you on here?

#14     May 30, 2007

5. Larry David would laugh...

#15     May 30, 2007
  6. So, how those cramer picks working out for you?..OHHHH!

#16     May 30, 2007
  7. Heh. They just interviewed Phil McCrackin on CNBC. :p

geez, i need some more coffee...

#17     May 30, 2007
  8. I thought I head Ratigan say last week that Strazzinni was gone permanently, replaced by Najarian. Big blow to the show, as they will lose half their female audience.

#18     May 30, 2007
  9. those guys are real traders who have made their living out of the markets, unlike 90% of the sheep they put on there everyday. one worked with soros, another was/is the top crude oil trader in the world, which alone should command some respect. i wish they had more traders and hedge fund managers on CNBC as opposed to these portfolio managers, whose worthless goal is to try to beat the SPY. once in a blue moon you hear something helpful.

#19     May 30, 2007
  10. rock1968

rock1968

it is definitely garbage. trust me.

#20     May 30, 2007