Fast Money= Cocaine addicts

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by SCI new york, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Maybe he's doing an Olbermann. His GE stock is shit, they spent a lot of time laughing at everyone else's stocks blowing up. Remember the bit they did when they teased a segment on naked shorting, and then he went out on the street and poked fun at the dweebs thinking it was dirty? Bet he and Buffett don't think it's so funny now.

So, back to the main concept, his GE is worthless, the market is obviously gonna get creamed, no one will watch CNBC, so maybe he's gonna take Oprah's place.

I think it's great they can only own GE and they get to taste their own medicine. And Haines won't get his contract renewed in July. Go enjoy your retirement asshole. Thanks for your great reporting, and pointing out all these problems as good reporters do.

There! I feel better.

PS. Everyone thinks this is insignificant. But these were the people supposedly keeping the establishment in line, the Fifth Estate. They let us all down. Every swingin' dick. they just took the easy money. And that is not arguable.

#31     Feb 25, 2009
  2. In this information age, where there is way more media than there are people to consume it, anyone who is full of himself and talks loud can be a celebrity.

And if you do not talk loud like say Paris Hilton, you can figure out other things to do with your mouth other than talk loud when you are on camera.

#32     Feb 25, 2009
  3. ess1096

ess1096

Wait a minute, are you telling me that Thurston Howell III was a coke feind?? :D :D

[​IMG]

#33     Feb 25, 2009
  4. A guy who was found passed out in front of his desk and a pile of cocaine before he was supposed to give a major economic speech and before being 'born again:'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Kudlow

"At about this time, as acknowledged by Kudlow, he had problems with drug addiction, including alcohol and cocaine."

By Larry's own statement:

[​IMG]
    "That pile of coke was this high, and absolutely delicious. mmmmm.....It's making my mouth water just thinking about it."

[​IMG]

#34     Feb 25, 2009
  5. I must admit- the OP really called it on Macke.

Alot of other comments have come to fruition as well

its been interesting watching that show implode

maybe theyll finally ditch the "post game" thing and actually have a show about technical analysis and trading

#35     Jul 17, 2009
  6. lmao!

#36     Jul 17, 2009
  7. Stosh

Stosh

Agree with a lot of the posts.....and I enjoy the show more now without Dylan and Jeff's grandstanding. I think Melissa Lee is very smart and does a good job. Stosh

#37     Jul 17, 2009
  8. Ha!!!

Perfect!!!

[​IMG]

#38     Jul 17, 2009
  9. drcha

drcha

I'm amazed at the things I read on here. This is a public forum. Doesn't stating that you think some one is on drugs put you at risk for being sued for defamation of character? People ought to be a little more careful here. You are not in your living room.

BTW, I am fairly certain that Vavoom is on coke. And Felix is definitely dropping acid.

#39     Jul 19, 2009