Fast Money= Cocaine addicts

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by SCI new york, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Anyone notice any serious on-screen tension between Macke and Najarian ?? (in fact between everyone and Najarian...)

#11     Feb 24, 2009
  2. Jeff Macke is about the only reason left to watch CNBC. The guy seems like a brilliant trader who has been on point during this bear market.

Najarian seems like a total ass who rarely adds anything of value beyond talking his book. All the guys are loud, but Najarian is a decibel louder. They need to turn his mic down.

#12     Feb 24, 2009
  3. So, other than that, how do you like the show?

I forgot about that Santelli clip. So you know Jimbo has it in for him, and that Tea Party attention must have pissed off Jim big time.

Let's see how the next two months treats him. He's left quite a trail, and I've never seen anything like that turn out well before.

#13     Feb 24, 2009
  4. I say the producers mainline smack.

Morons putting sound effects behind every graphic.

Blame them and an audience that wouldn't notice an enema being administered to them.

#14     Feb 24, 2009
  5. Has anyone ever seen that Fox show on at 2:00pm across from Fast Money with that Asian skank and Eric Boling and that long-haired hippy know-nothing dick with a lisp set in that bar?

No?

Me neither.

#15     Feb 24, 2009

6. Hmmm.. that sounds pretty good... I might check it out!!! hahahah.. esp. that Asian skank and the hippy with a lisp.

#16     Feb 24, 2009
  7. indexer

indexer

I don't know about drugs, but I have never seen an announcer interrupt a discussion with stupid questions more than Dylan Ratigan. Usually the guest is making an intelligent point and Dylan will interrupt and ask something like - If the stock market was an animal, what kind of animal would it be.

#17     Feb 24, 2009
  8. ess1096

ess1096

Before he (Pete Najarian) was on Fast Money, before he was a trader, before he was a football player, he had a recurring role on Felix The Cat.

[​IMG]

#18     Feb 24, 2009
  9. And before that he a baby in the womb with a long faggy pony (rat) tail.

#19     Feb 24, 2009
  10. ess1096

ess1096

Yeah, that 1980's, Danny Divito, bald guy with a pony tail look has got to go.

[​IMG]

#20     Feb 24, 2009