Fast Easy Money

Discussion in 'Trading' started by munnyhunny, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Your opinion regarding the "speed at which I get "offended" is uneducated, incorrect, and based on your own misunderstandings. And many people on ET post calls.
    On the other hand, no one asked for your opinion on my thread or regarding what I wrote, SO FUCK OFF OUT OF HERE with your stupidity and ignorance.
    ASSHOLE.

#11     Dec 30, 2010
  2. dave4532

dave4532

What do you expect from someone who is looking at ticks and trades pips?

#12     Dec 30, 2010
  3. You are right.
    It was a mistake trying to make it understandable to people who trade the EUR on fx and not on futures.
    That's one of the big problems with ET.
    Having to take into account idiots and newbies such as yourself.
    When you pass 25 years old and have been trading on a real account for more then three months, then you can make comments.
    Until then, why don't you amaze us with a correct call instead of making useless comments about things you don't understand.

#13     Dec 30, 2010
  4. dave4532

dave4532

You forgot the Subject in the PM you send me:

#14     Dec 30, 2010
  5. A general note for all of the sarcastic jerks, assholes, and "know it alls".
    You people are the reason that so little of value is actually written on ET; because no one wants to deal with pettiness, sarcasm and jealousies that others express when someone tries to do something "nice" for others on the board. Instead of saying something encouraging about the tip, or at least keeping quiet, you think you are being funny or clever by criticizing someone who basically gave others the opportunity to make money quickly and easily. Why? You have no reason other then your own issues.
    Grow up, get a life, and try to give something back.
    It is obvious by what you have written that you are very likely the types of people who have never done anything for anyone but yourselves.

#15     Dec 30, 2010
  6. As I suspected, you are either a child, a blathering fucking idiot, or both.
    It is SENT, not SEND.

#16     Dec 30, 2010
  7. wow, you're not serious are you?

#17     Dec 30, 2010