FAS/FAZ for New Week 4/27

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by scot.mcpherson, Apr 27, 2009.

1. up, down, or sideways.

#181     May 3, 2009
  2. I think the market is going to drop on monday, but I am not certain enough to have placed a weekend bet on it. Monday's tend to be down days and very chaotic, tuesdays-thursdays tend to be steady climbs with some dip along the way, and friday's also tend to climb, but a little unpredictable. Successful swing traders make their picks over the weekend looking for trends, watch closely on Monday's for good entry points, but usually end up placing their bets on tuesday morning, and exiting thursday afternoon unless something tells them to stick through friday.

I need to to learn to swing trade better since my trades are limited, I get scared of the dips however. My cousin who is a very successful trader/investor whose returned to wall st after leaving after 9/11 has taken a $100,000 starting bet and which was grown to approx $183,000 after 4 weeks. That's pretty good, so I am going to try and follow what he recommends.

#182     May 3, 2009
  3. salp

salp

If you'd like to share those picks, I'd be very happy. I just started the 5 week trial of VestorVect. They have an impressive track record over 20 years, and a massive, sortable database. I'll let you know what I think of the service when I come to a conclusion.

I think we will continue to climb this week as many traders expect a pullback ...
    more after the open.

#183     May 4, 2009
  4. Lets start thread for new week?

#184     May 4, 2009
  5. salp

salp

send name/link -- good idea

#185     May 4, 2009