Fas/faz - 5/4

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by scot.mcpherson, May 4, 2009.

1. What was your round trip commision on that though? At this price, I needed to break .08 to break even.

#61     May 5, 2009
  2. I'm holding TZA...same difference

#62     May 5, 2009
  3. scot.

I dont know what to say to you.

Trade for dimes lose dollars.

#63     May 5, 2009
  4. Down she goes. It was so overbought it could fall a long way.

#64     May 5, 2009
  5. I am at a loss also, I am in a good profit position right now so not sure what you mean. At this very second I am looking at 32 cents per share profit.

#65     May 5, 2009
  6. Treat yourself to some McNuggets and a shake tonight.

#66     May 5, 2009
  7. ok I got out at 6.60....I was looking at the charts and yes the potential to climb is there, but there is also great potential to stagnate and decay, the 2 minute chart of Russell 1000 Fin has only just started for the day yes, but the slope on the daily chart for today mimics the down slopes already for the last 4 bumps. I may be wrong, but I think 6.70 was the highest high of the day, at least for "betting" purposes I am assuming that it's not going much higher than 6.70.

Only a lucky break is going to push it higher in my opinion.

#67     May 5, 2009
  8. Sorry, I hate McDonalds and fast food in general, I think I might treat myself to a massuman dinner (that's a thai curry dish)perhaps, washed down with some nice sake.

#68     May 5, 2009
  9. Respectfully, "No Way"...its only starting to fall. Heck, FAZ would have to go up at least 5 or 6% just to get to "normal".

#69     May 5, 2009
  10. You might be right, I can only share what I think. However it appears the whole market has switched direction again supporting what I said, so as always the only thing I can really say for sure is, "we'll see".

#70     May 5, 2009