Fas/faz - 5/4

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by scot.mcpherson, May 4, 2009.

1. Well, I reversed FAZ when I was up .02.

Looks like a FAS day now, so again 1/2 size for now.

#31     May 4, 2009
  2. I hope you got out of the FAZ

#32     May 4, 2009
  3. How you like that FAS now... hope you didn't get out too early

#33     May 4, 2009
  4. Oh yea. Thank heavens I got out in time.

What the hell is going on????

#34     May 4, 2009
  5. Ehhh...

Still in with a 1/2 size. Doesn't look like an add anymore.

Up 5%. So really 2 1/2%

#35     May 4, 2009
  6. Thats a good question. I don't even know what to do. I feel like I'm catching a fallin knife if I buy FAZ now, but I really doubt it will go much lower today

#36     May 4, 2009
  7. Looks like "they" want to see 900.

#37     May 4, 2009
  8. Really the pattern is so broken right now, the market altough always irrational, seems to be more irrational than ever. I wonder if FAZ is a good buy now for a holdover...I want to think it is, but its so crazy right now I could loose everything. I don't get it, honestly...

Just as March 6th redifined the market pattern, it seems on april 17th begins new pattern, but can you count on it like you could the previous pattern?

I REALLY believe FAZ is going to start climbing sometime soon through tomorrow morning, but do I bet on that anymore? The market is likely to prove me wrong.

Too nutty!!!

#38     May 4, 2009
  9. I was about to post the same too. I don't see the pattern anymore, its upsetting. I wanna take a short position in the R2K futures, but the price action is just acting drunk.
    As for FAZ, I don't have the slightest clue

Edit: I will get in below 7

#39     May 4, 2009
  10. See I want to buy FAZ for the drop tomorrow, but looks at the Dow, it has gapped up more often than gapping down lately. I might enter FAZ thinking I got a great price for an overnight hold to find out I lost $.30 or MORE per share at opening bell.

FAZ has taken a REAL dive bomb. It's gotta come back up, the market can't stay so inflated.

#40     May 4, 2009