Fas/faz - 5/4

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by scot.mcpherson, May 4, 2009.

1. I see what you're saying, but I'm gettin low volume on the downside...and a LH on my 5 min FAZ chart.

This market is crazy. Alot of shorts must have been murdered last week

#21     May 4, 2009
  2. Yes, a little mixed signals.

But like I said, i watch both FAS and ES. and 75% of the time, if financials make a LH, then the markets going down, even if ES did something else.

In this instance, ES made a HH, so I took a 1/2. If it would have made a DT or LH, then I would have gone full size.

#22     May 4, 2009
  3. This really is repeating itself. The market is swinging down presently, yet the RIFIN is baselining around 7.80. Scares the crap out of my to pull the FAZ trigger.

#23     May 4, 2009
  4. if the market tops off again just a little its going to ruin FAZs price and profits just like last week on wednesday.

#24     May 4, 2009
  5. I'm in the same ballpark. It's crazy. I'm now completely biased to the short side...I just cannot handle a long position on this market given how expensive it now is.

#25     May 4, 2009
  6. call me a dumbass, but I bought FAZ at 7.81...My instincts are telling me the market has got to dive here even for a a few points before it goes up more.

I feel like I shot myself in the foot though...We'll see.

No matter what I am getting out at ANY profit level, the moment is starts to slip I am OUT.

#26     May 4, 2009
  7. Di you get that sinking feeling inside when you pulled the trigger, lol

#27     May 4, 2009
  8. I think we're ok."FOR NOW".

FAS/ES just fell into synch with LH's.

VIX/TRIN up.

#28     May 4, 2009
  9. No, just feel like I am stupid for doing it, but I am in profit zone right now...just need to pay attention and get out at the first sign of trouble and get out with a skinny profit is much better than getting out with any loss.

#29     May 4, 2009
  10. Well you got in good. so enjoy the ride. I'm over thinking my trades now and its making me miss opportunities.

#30     May 4, 2009