Fas/faz 5/26

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by kurbin, May 25, 2009.

1. So whats your play from that point?

#41     May 29, 2009
  2. I trade the ES on choppy days. A point here and there adds up.

Too late now to bother with FAS/FAZ for me now.

If I would have seen a good break earlier in the day, I would have gone into whichever and held for most of the day, hopefully.

And I could have held down my blood pressure. :D

#42     May 29, 2009
  3. LOL!! I trade the /TF for the most par but I use the /ES for correlation. I was just trying to pick your brain based on the charts. Like you probably know by now, I'm short biased, but this crazy market is shooting my blood pressure up.

#43     May 29, 2009
  4. I am in FAZ at 4.84 for an over the weekend hold.

#44     May 29, 2009
  5. kurbin

kurbin

What does the market know that I dont right now? FAS has been pushed up quite a bit the last few minutes!

#45     May 29, 2009
  6. Again, Good play. Alot of money just went into FAZ

#46     May 29, 2009

7. When FAS closes up hard like that, FAZ "usually" will be gapping up the next morning...in this case because it's a weekend, the gap can be better. Nothing guaranteed, and the thing is I trade mostly on instinct...which works pretty good until someone screws up my psychology like you guys or my hedge fund cousin. I gotta trust myself more. Anyway, I expect FAZ to open high on monday or perhap higher still in the premarket hours, and since faz was down for two days in a row, I think it will close up on monday...just a guess, but I make pretty good guesses I think.

#47     May 29, 2009
  8. kurbin

kurbin

Have a good weekend guys; see you all monday

#48     May 29, 2009