FARK!!! North Korea Just Tested the Bomb

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Just relax all. Weekly ES charts are bullish and if you've been long for quite a while like I have, you hold here and perhaps add to it.

#11     Oct 8, 2006
  2. Vacation In Texas through Wednesday, then visit a steel plant and end with a steak dinner with GOP supporters.

#12     Oct 8, 2006
  3. Can we sacrifice any new borns to help you over the line?

#13     Oct 8, 2006
  4. I love 100% up room to go $$$

#14     Oct 8, 2006
  5. ozzy

ozzy

There was talk of Nuclear tests all last week -- also personally I think the the indexes are getting a little toppy here.

#15     Oct 8, 2006
  6. No confirmation yet from any intelligence agency or watchdog group. Even the seismic scientists haven't said anything registered. All this might simply be a propaganda ploy by NK. Relax. No time to panic.

- Spydertrader

#16     Oct 8, 2006
  7. Indeed it is not good news. If this could have been forstalled by the US conducting bi-lateral talks with Nth Korea as they have been demanding, why the bloody hell not do so. Talking costs nothing.

The danger is not just Nth Korea. There will be elements in Japan advocating acquisition of a nuclear deterrent. Probably won't happen, but I very much doubt that any country in east or south east asia would be comfortable with a nuclear armed Japan. Memories are not that short.

The worst case scenario is a nuclear arms race in the region.

#17     Oct 8, 2006
  8. Nah.

It's a done deal.

They'll all be confirming it soon.

What effect does everyone think we'll see in U.S. tomorrow?

This sucks.

#18     Oct 8, 2006
  9. ozzy

ozzy

WTF are you talking about? If you should worry about anyone it should be the US !!!!! Look at IRAQ you fool !! It's an absolute mess !!!

#19     Oct 8, 2006
  10. Not the first test by NK. The last "earthquake" in NK was an underground test of a fission device.

#20     Oct 8, 2006