FAP Turbo - Helpful to New Traders?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by aim792, Jan 21, 2009.

1. aim792

aim792

Hello. I'm new to currency trading and am reading babypips.com. From there I plan to do more reading until I have enough knowledge to utilize a demo account. Most of what I've read about FAP Turbo has been positive. However, I do not believe there are any true short cuts and I want to know what I'm doing before I attempt to use an EA. I surmise the people who are using FAP Turbo to their advantage already have experience trading and trading well without the use of an EA. Any feedback you may have is appreciated. Thank you.

2. 2shemos

2shemos

I saw their website to. On the website they claim that their trading robot can take $500, double it each month for a year so that you would end up with just over a million after 12 months.

smells like a scam. The creators of that system claim that they use it themselves..........by my math, they should be GAZILLIONARES 10 times over........if gazillionaire is even a word

i dont know, the old time tested phrase, "if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is" is stuck in my head on this one.

although id be interested in hearing from real people that have experience with the robot.

3. timbo

timbo

I have some land in wTX, but it's priced in ft^2. Care to buy?