Fantastic Article Showing Why We're Heading For A Giant 'L' (If we're lucky)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, May 9, 2009.

1. I do not see inflation hitting hard until sometime towards the end of 2010. The 3 Trillon plus dollars has not worked is way into the system yet and it could take 12 to 18 months before the cheap money hit the system hard.

The article I agree with. However, IMHO I do not see the INDU heading back to the 6400 or breaking that level for at least 3 to 4 more quarters. The "Sunshine" will stay for a little while, just long enough to sucker in the Longer term "Longs'.

The jobs report was a sign that things are not getting better, in fact I expect the latest jobs report to be revised and adjusted to 600K plus. We still have the rest of the year, month per month to shead 600k plus jobs. 13% unemployment by 1st quarter 2010.

Where are the jobs being created? There are very little at the moment.

I reduced my oil position, took 50% off the table with 60% or so profit range from my entry point.

I expect oil to reach 65 or so and then pull back. Nevertheless 50% of my overall holding in Energy are now "Cash". I'm leaving 50% on the table will not be shy about taking 25% more off the table if OIL hits 65.

I will re-enter oil if it pulls back to 40.

IMHO, once again, we are in the eye of the storm. If you play this right, you can walk away with a Ton Of Money.

#11     May 10, 2009
  2. Jesus is not American. She will be a girl, she will be black and will be coming somewhere around Soudan and Ethiopia

#12     May 10, 2009