Fannie, Freddie executives score $100M payday post bailout

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Banjo, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Yeah... RAPE THE TAX PAYER!!

Any wonder why anyone with half-a-brain HATES THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT? Lying, cheating, self-serving, greedy bastards..

The SCREW US LEFT AND RIGHT... UP AND DOWN.. EVERY WHICH WAY FROM SUNDAY... AND NOBODY CARES TO STOP THEM!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

3. heypa

heypa

I agree Scat,but what can we do. POWER CORRUPTS!!!!!!!!!!

4. If you can't get 50-100 Million on the same page to complain, there really isn't anything we can do... If you can, leave the country. AMERICA IS GOING TO SHIT... only question... how long before the self-destruction is complete?

(I'm old enough that I can HOPE the self-destruction takes long enough that I either die or have Alzheimer's and wouldn't know the difference anyway... but if I were 40-ish or younger, I'd be making plans to move West... WAAAYYY West.)

:( :(

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Well, just for the record, their payout was 40% less, than before the bailout and the most payout was in the 5-6 mill range.

When people handle trillions, you do have to pay them something. Now we could argue about that 1 mill would be enough or whatever, but their salary probably reflects the salary structure of the whole firm...

Bottomline is, the title of the thread is misleading....

6. Whoa, Buckeroo! Are you inferring, "You got raped with a smaller dick. Count your blessings. Quit bitching?"