FANG stocks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by viruscore1, Jun 29, 2018.

1. TheBigShort

TheBigShort

The top 10 stocks in the nasdaq make up 50% of the NDX. I can't really see a big difference between the 2.

2. dozu888

dozu888

what strategy... just hold! these are all vastly underpriced

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. Put Credit spread, iron condor, naked call, synthetic long etc. aka simple hedge. Buy and hold is for my grandma ...

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  4. %%
    Sounds right; in the long term.LOL. The JULY-SEPT quarter can be the weakest-not a prediction.:cool:

5. Cuddles

Cuddles

6. There you go, you may have figured out a safer trade ...

7. dozu888

dozu888

does that really matter... tried the fancy stuff before... too much work for not enough extra gain.. back to basics was enough.

8. Lol that is basic. It comes down to experience. If your willing to live with swings buy and hold is your game. Not mine ...

9. Nothing goes straight up. Read between lines for strategy details, here's a simplified version. Create a spreadsheet with the appropriate calculations so its repeatable. At the bottom of bollinger, look for otm put credit spread approximately 20% below current price. Using the option chain 3 months away. For example, currently sep options or further out. Using your own risk tolerance for spread.
    My market sentiment, The underlying stock will not move 20% in 3 months. That being said, i also place credit spread on the call side. Some may consider this complex. But old programers find this a cakewalk.

#10     Jul 1, 2018