Famous option traders

Discussion in 'Options' started by macrotrader, Jun 14, 2011.

1. I don't know if you are in the majority or the minority. I only know what people say in the open and in PM. At least you use a real name as your pseudonym, whether your actual name or not.

#11     Jun 14, 2011
  2. In only two of the seven trading forums that I participate is my trading trashed and am I accused of being a fraud. Must be that they are the only ones with participants with options expertise given the comments of the "experts" in this thread. :eek: And so it goes.

#12     Jun 14, 2011
  3. Well then he's a fraud and a liar, if you want to split hairs. This is the only PM I have ever sent to HoCo, and it was a reply to one of his PMs:

[​IMG]

#13     Jun 14, 2011
  4. Opt789 said you were a ...

Oh wait. I try to refrain from ad hominem attacks. :)

#14     Jun 14, 2011
  5. opt789

opt789

My apologies then, based on his PM to me entitled “My battle with atticus” I just assumed he was referring to you in his snide post.

Then he posts again insinuating that I said something negative about you, when in fact I wrote something positive – along the line of you know a lot and he doesn’t so it is inane for him to try to argue options with you. I guess my positive comment about you in a PM is justification in his mind for his earlier pointless post. What can you do – the guys got problems.

#15     Jun 14, 2011
  6. tomk96

tomk96

well this thread went downhill fast.

#16     Jun 14, 2011
  7. My sincere apologies to the OP for the bad manners of atticus and OPT789. :( Your question deserves better than this.

#17     Jun 15, 2011
  8. Haha, no worries. He's trying to insinuate that I have had lengthy or frequent PM conversations with him, when in fact the PM I referenced is the only time I've even communicated with HoCo in private.

#18     Jun 15, 2011
  9. tomk96

tomk96

your first response led to the slide. and from what i've seen on this board, saying you know more than about anybody else here really doesn't mean a lot. and that's no offense to the members, but many, if not the majority, are obviously very new to options.

#19     Jun 15, 2011
  10. The thread went downhill with this BS. You go on a hit and run spree and wonder what caused the melee?

#20     Jun 15, 2011