Family tree and race..

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nealvan, Dec 26, 2007.

1. nealvan

nealvan

I'm just curious are whites the only one's with family tree's? I can trace my family tree back to Queen Elizabeth I within my own families records legitimately. I know that non-white's make fun of us and put us down that we are interbred. I honestly don't consider myself interbred if it is known that a few cousins intermarried 1000s of years ago and funny thing is we are the only one's with records it seems so perhaps non-whites and whites that don't keep records are even more interbred. So before you talk think about what your saying insted of just acting like you know if you have no accurate records of your own family tree.

I don't know maybe it's against your religion to know lol... Probably cut your own head off if some of you knew the facts.

2. Bill Cosby comments

"Five or six different children, same woman, eight, ten different husbands or whatever, pretty soon you’re going to have to have DNA cards so you can tell who you’re making love to. You don’t know who this is. It might be your grandmother. (laughter) I’m telling you, they’re young enough. Hey, you have a baby when you’re twelve. Your baby turns thirteen and has a baby, how old are you? Huh? Grandmother. By the time you’re twelve, you could have sex with your grandmother, you keep those numbers coming. I’m just predicting."

3. Race? Lineage? Doesn't make a bit of difference.

They tried to puff me up by tracing my lineage back to King David. They huffed and puffed some more and traced it back to Abraham!

I suppose they could trace me back to Adam if they tried hard enough.

Adam came from great power and great wealth. But he is not worthy of us. For had he been worthy, he would not have tasted death.

There is another lineage that man does not speak of, while he seeks to puff himself up. I will call it the dream lineage, for lack of better words. This is the hidden lineage of your reincarnational cycles. Hundreds, yeah, thousands of appearances of every race, every class, every gender, every circumstance. Believe me brother, we've been-there-done-that over and over again. More than a lineage, it is a path...a long and winding journey through a foreign land. This is the path of the prodigal son.

Bloodlines mean absolutely nothing. And even the dream lineage means nothing. It is all a dream of exile.

Only your divine birthright means anything at all. Your inheritance never changes, can never be taken away nor ever sold. Eternal life belongs to you. Own it, and you shall not taste death.

Jesus

4. Unfortunately I think your question just strengthened their case that we are inbred

5. Indeed, if the golden horde's genetic lineage is anything to go by, its practically a given.

And as far as european aristocracy is concerned, your not talking about thousands of years ago, not by a long shot, indeed, your forgetting royals were the ONLY ones who COULD keep decent records, via there stranglehold on the church, the only body capable of large scale document keeping, throughout many of these times.

And, that the european royal families happily interbred for a good 800 years at least, strangely as a necessity to combat astonishing fratricide, generally.

The only difficulty with this thread, is the op is assuming one is definitive, or important to the other, it simply isnt.

Further, to the op's question, most cultures, of all nations, have a reasonable oral history of their descendants, be they correct or incorrect-and to use the example of european royalty as better, somehow, than other races is bordering on preposterous, given the hi-jinx and shenanigans they were so fond of.