Family Slaughtered By Palestinians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 12, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Another idiot living under a rock.

#41     Mar 13, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol I'm weighing putting him on ignore. Got a twitchy trigger-finger this morning. :D

#42     Mar 13, 2011
  3. Shove it up your ass loser.

#43     Mar 13, 2011
  4. Me too. My trigger-finger is rather twitchy too :D

God bless Israel.

#44     Mar 13, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

You've got a long way to go to catch up to my ignore list. :D I may have to take a few off my ignore list because I see you guys fighting my battles for me.

#45     Mar 13, 2011
  6. I don't condone the actions what I am saying is that's the response you should expect.

Why would anyone be surprised?

#46     Mar 13, 2011
  7. So...?:confused:

The way to go is collective punishment for all Palestinians even though you don't know who committed the crime or what the crime was about?

What the hell ever happened to due process, evidence and all that…? Does Israel even have that?

#47     Mar 13, 2011
  8. Thats too extreme...If I was kicked off my land and my entire family killed, there is still no way I could ever kill a 3 month old baby or the other children that moved onto my land. I mean, its just a pile of dirt, the world has plenty of it. You really have to be a sick sub-human being to murder a child.

#48     Mar 13, 2011
  9. No??

[​IMG]

#49     Mar 13, 2011
  10. You should be confused; you're an idiot and that's what idiots do best.

The sub-humans know exactly who did it and that's why they're dancing in the streets just like they did after 9/11.

They're lucky that's all they're getting and they collectively deserve it because Palestinians deliberately kill innocent Israeli civilians and not the other way around (as a general rule).

Which is why hoaxes like this are manufactured by anti-Israeli propagandists.
    http://hotair.com/archives/2008/05/22/french-court-rejects-al-dura-hoax/

#50     Mar 13, 2011