Family Slaughtered By Palestinians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Exactly. The arabs don't have settlements because they can't defeat Israel. If they could, Israel would have been wiped out long ago. And they can easily get rid of the settlements too - they should recognize Israel, drop their right of return nonsense, accept peace and a 2-state solution and negotiate fair and secure borders. Israel has been ready for that for the last 62 years, the arabs...not so much. As long as they are not ready to live in peace they have themselves and their moronic supporters like you to blame.

#31     Mar 13, 2011
  2. poor people keep killing each other and rich people enjoy their lives

#32     Mar 13, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

And the Palestinian magots dance in the streets over the murder of 3 young children and their parents. These people are NOT human.
    ------
    Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.

Residents handed out candy and sweets, one resident saying the joy "is a natural response to the harm settlers inflict on the Palestinian residents in the West Bank."

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041106,00.html

#34     Mar 13, 2011
  4. Wait… Wait… What…?

How do they know that it was a “suspected terrorist” if nobody actually witnessed the crime…? In fact, how do they even know that it was a Palestinian…? What if it was… hmmm… I don’t know… just some random serial killer…? Or a robbery gone wrong…?

As for the rest of you losers what the hell are you even debating…?

Seriously, I’m really starting to think that the vast majority of people have absolutely no ability to think critically. You’re all letting the media spin a horrible incident into all sorts of BS.

#35     Mar 13, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

#36     Mar 13, 2011
  6. Good for you dude... Good for you.:cool:

Now all you have to do is prove that a terrorist committed the crime or that the crime was politically motivated.

#37     Mar 13, 2011
  7. Settlement building never ends because ....IT IS WRITTEN? WTF?

#38     Mar 13, 2011
  8. I laughed so hard at that HOMO zionist fascist! Listen to this, Bibi has responded!

Khahahahahaha As if Bibi and the rest of the 40 thieves ever stopped land their theft and illegal settlement buildup! Hahahahahahahahaha

What dropped on the floor rolling is "Reduction of goods delivered to Gaza" :D

Gaza has been under a total siege in violation of the 4th Geneva Convention to the point that the people of Gaza had to resort to digging underground tunnels in an attempt to break the criminal siege against them.

I am sure that the Gaza people are also shitting in their pants that "Bibi" has "Reduced" the goods delivered!

Khahahahahahahahahaha

#39     Mar 13, 2011
  9. Come on Cool, what's with you trying spoil their hate orgy!

#40     Mar 13, 2011