Family Slaughtered By Palestinians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 12, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Five members of an Israeli family were killed Friday night when a suspected terrorist broke into their home in the West Bank settlement of Itamar and stabbed them all to death. The 12-year-old daughter who returned home from a friend’s house discovered the bodies. According to police, the suspect broke into the house armed with a knife and stabbed the mother, father and three children, aged 11, three and a three-month-old baby. Two infants, aged 2 and 4, survived the attack while escaping to their neighbors.

One of the paramedics who arrived at the scene described the horrific sights “We could not help the first four stab victims. Following an inspection of the scene I spotted an infant of about three who still had a pulse. We engaged in lengthy resuscitation efforts but had to pronounce him dead,” he said. “The murder scene was shocking. Kids’ toys right next to pools of blood.”

When is enough enough?

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/03/12/family-slaughtered-by-palestinians/?test=latestnews

2. Gaza residents from the southern city of Rafah hit the streets Saturday to celebrate the terror attack in the West Bank settlement of Itamar where five family members were murdered in their sleep, including three children.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041106,00.html

3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Bibi said that he will do something for sure, perhaps today.

I would annex the surrounding arab villages, evacuate and flatten them and convert the land to agriculture.

Kill a Jew, lose 160 acres forever, something like that. Name the new Kibbutz after the murdered Israeli family and repeat this model for every murder that occurs.

4. +1

5. sub-human scum, just like the sub-human scum who danced in the streets after 9/11

6. We need to stay strong at this moment in time.

Ultimately, Iran is behind the financing and training of the Palestinian terrorist enemy. We must take the difficult but necessary decision to nuke the non-oil parts of Iran. And we should also carpet bomb, but not nuke, Syria (the fallout will blow back to Israel if we nuke Syria).

7. +1

8. I am no fan of the arabs but if it's a settlement I would assume it was land taken from the palestinians.

If you are taking land from people by force then you need to expect negative consequences.

If it were me who was kicked off my land I would want to kill the inhabitants as well.

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That would hold up if it wasn't for the inconvenient fact that Palestine is a made-up nation and arabs only visited the region nomadically.

Its all a subterfuge for taking the real prize, Jerusalem.

10. I could kind of accept your argument...but let me remind you that they murdered three children in cold blood - 10-year-old Yoav, four-year-old Elad and three-month old Hadas.

#10     Mar 12, 2011