Familiar with this techique?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by mistadabolina, Apr 29, 2004.

1. #21     Apr 29, 2004
  2. WarEagle

WarEagle Moderator

There are plenty of serious people here, but to have a discussion on a topic only you are familiar with it would be helpful to have some explaination of how you use it. Several people asked for more info, and just saying "do a search" won't get anyone talking. Although I give you credit for not saying "find more info at www.shills'r'us.com".

Maybe you could talk a little about how you trade with it. What do all the notations (like 'wedge', 'sun feather', etc) on your chart mean?

#22     Apr 29, 2004
  3. :D

#23     Apr 29, 2004
  4. Do a search on elitetrader it has been discussed before. Multiple moving averages is not a new thing, fishnet is one of the ways of using it.

#24     Apr 29, 2004
  5. I will, if there is any interest in this? This was just test if anyone here uses the technique and if there are any interested people.

I will come back to this soon when I have the time and show some trades I've taken (good and bad) just to let you know how I use it. My intention is also to take some "live" trades.

I really believe this is a nice complement to other techniques out there.

(Many scentences that starts with "I" ... guess that's because english is not my "mother tonge" as you all understand)

#25     Apr 29, 2004
  6. #26     Apr 30, 2004
  7. Never heard of it before...

#27     Apr 30, 2004
  8. Ebo

Ebo

This is unreal.
    My fish net alarm went off today at 1115.30 while I was on the 9th hole. I was able to cover my short on the bell at 1105.
    This is a neat little tool.

#28     May 1, 2004
  9. Don't pay any attention to this troll.

Michael B.

P.S. Just do a search of the posts by EBO, I honestly do not know why ET tolerates this troublemaker.

#29     May 1, 2004
  10. She belongs on Yahoo.

Michael B.

#30     May 1, 2004