False Flag Bombing? ... Very Compelling Argument

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Apr 18, 2013.

1. jem

jem

Note...

infowars... changed up the original info a bit.
    they are now saying the Seal team looking guys were working for Craft whereas before they were leaning more on the idea they were off duty team members or team members in off duty clothes.

Craft is a para military group founded by the reported dead Seal Sniper Chris Kyle.

#11     Apr 18, 2013
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Hold on a second.

This isn't about Alex Jones.

This is about an episode of Family Guy with bombs going off, terrorism, and a massacre at the Boston Marathon.....???? Aired three weeks before an actual terror bombing, at the Boston Marathon..... ???????!?!?!?

Btw, could you post the exact clip where Jones says the two scenes are sequential (not that it matters in the slightest)? This is purely a diversionary strawman. His own reporter that first broke it explained the scenes were separate. ... Shoot the messenger much? Gee wiz.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/34cPXNMDFOQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#12     Apr 18, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, dude i saw it in real time with my own eyes, i bought into the scam at first too.

[​IMG]

#13     Apr 18, 2013
  4. achilles28

achilles28

What's funny about the AJ tweet? The Family Guy episode totally foreshadowed the actual bombing....

What scam? Not sure what you're talking about.

Where's the AJ clip where he says that the two scenes are linked? You heard it, right?

#14     Apr 18, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

His original tweet led to the doctored clip, no ifs ands or buts about it, I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES.

#15     Apr 18, 2013
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

The guy walking with the "detonator" didn't have a detonator. That's not one. It IS a radiation detector, however. And I'll note, he was armed. Gun right on the hip with shirt over it.

The two guys standing there in khaki cargo pants, with black backpacks, and one wearing the hat Chris Kyle used to wear, feds.

The bombers will most likely be those two middle eastern looking shit heads who weren't paying attention to the race, and were seen with bags, then WITHOUT.

These are the two I'd be wanting to talk to:
    [​IMG]

#16     Apr 18, 2013
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Although this is totally off topic, at this point..... what are you saying by "led to the doctored clip"? AJ tweeted it? Then created the clip himself? Or he released it? Or you heard him report the two clips were sequential when they wern't? The whole argument you seem to be making is AJ has no credibility because he said the two clips were sequential..... I'm just trying to figure out, where did he say that? On twitter? Infowars? His radioshow?

#17     Apr 18, 2013
  8. Max E.

Max E.

He tweeted a link to the doctored clip along with a page long rant about how family guy predicted the whole thing because they were in on it at some degree or another, honestly i didnt pay much attention to the article he had because it was easy to tell that it was complete b.s. in the first couple paragraphs.

If you hold alex jones up as the arbiter of truth isnt it pretty damn shoddy journalism on his part to not even take the time to watch the family guy episode before he retweets a chopped clip and writes about it?

#18     Apr 18, 2013
  9. achilles28

achilles28

That doesn't sound like he assumed the two scenes were sequential.....? Did he say that specifically, or did you assume that?

Either way, the FG coincidence is disturbing.

Ever watch the lone gunman episode? Hijacked 727 or whatever flying into the WTC? Aired 6 months before 911.

This is what "they" like to do. Revelation of the method. Tell us what they're going to do, before they do it. Hidden in plain view. It's occultic shit. Remember Bohemian Grove? That movie you can't bear to watch?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z3WW6eoLcLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#19     Apr 18, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'd also want to talk to this crazy looking dude as well
    [​IMG]

Gubment behind this? Nope. There were feds everywhere in that crowd wearing yes, khaki tactical pants, boots, earpieces, guns, back packs with weapons, and radiation detectors. Bomb detectors? Sure. One problem, however. Black powder (not smokeless powder used in cartridges for guns), I'm talking about the old time black powder puts off a white signature like the bombs did. And no, the detecting equipment will NOT detect black powder. Not even at the airports.:eek:

#20     Apr 18, 2013