False Flag Bombing? ... Very Compelling Argument

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Apr 18, 2013.

1. jem

jem

I am not a conspiracy guy...
    and having been friends with numerous team members, I doubt the Navy Seals would have been knowingly involved...

But when covertiblity posted the link to the pics of the potential bombers from infowars yesterday...

I had to go back and see what that had today.

Is Alex Jones correct?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/axQtAFtmtVA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.infowars.com/government-caught-in-boston-bombing-false-flag-cover-up/

Government Caught in Boston Bombing False Flag Cover-up

Infowars.com coverage forces government to abandon original narrative
    Infowars.com
    April 18, 2013
    The government and its media are in full retreat following our coverage of the Boston Marathon bombing false flag conducted on Monday. No longer able to effectively trot out the scripted official story of that a white right-wing extremist has been apprehended, the perpetrators of the government false flag are now forced to shut down the original plan and formulate an alternative scenario.

The black backpack toting white male pictured in the photos we posted yesterday – a patsy who would have been held up as an anti-government right-wing extremist responsible for the carnage – cannot now be used to push the government’s narrative. Following our coverage and posting of the Anonymous photos taken from its extensive data cache, the government decided to close down its initial cover story.
    This explains the sudden reversal following a flurry of media reports on Wednesday stating that federal marshals had made an arrest in the case. It also explains the reason for a convenient “code red” bomb threat at the federal courthouse and also to the Brigham and Women’s Hospital where several victims were being treated. The bogus bomb threat served to effectively distract the media after information was made public stating the male individual allegedly taken into custody had delivered both explosives.
    Now we are told the cops are looking for two men who may be Middle Eastern. On Wednesday, we made public the same images of the two men subsequently posted this morning on the New York Post and other corporate media websites. The government has officially stated it is looking for the two individuals after Department of Homeland Security boss Janet Napolitano went before the House Homeland Security Committee. “I wouldn’t characterize them as suspects under the technical term. But we need the public’s help in locating these individuals,” Napolitano said.
    Napolitano’s exchange with the House Homeland Security Committee has inaugurated Plan B following our scathing coverage that led to the discrediting of Plan A. Minus our in-depth coverage, the effort to demonize constitutionalists and patriots and portray them as ruthless killers targeting children and women would have undoubtedly worked like a charm...

2. maxpi

maxpi

I don't know if Alex Jones' conclusions are worth much but he did the best investigative reporting.

3. achilles28

achilles28

Check out the pictures? Lots of military/special forces looking guys wearing desert camo boots and kahkis, with huge back packs on. Seal team hat logo on one guy...Right where the bomb went off. Don't forget the bomb "drill" right before the attack. Same shit during the London bombings and 911.

Lest we forget. Most terror plots are hatched by the FBI. Just like the first WTC...

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/o...ped-along-by-the-fbi.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

4. Max E.

Max E.

Alex Jones exposed himself as a psychopath very early on in this investigation, first off, he went crazy about some chopped clip from the show "family guy" that supposedly depicted someone setting a bomb at the boston marathon, this ended up being 100% false.

Then i saw him retweet some convuluted nonsense, as he posted the OPINION from some RANDOM person who made a post on his site.

If the guy is willing to latch on to every conspiracy theory he sees, no matter how stupid it is then he has a huge gap in credibility.

5. achilles28

achilles28

^ The Family Guy episode is NOT a hoax. Here's the first scene. The second scene is peter detonating a bomb via cell phone. Apparently aired march 17th.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WMgp0KLgzF4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Notice how all these 'random' attacks are foretold, beforehand? The lone gunman episode - hijacked planes into WTC. Sandyhook in "strike zone#1" in Dark Knight. Boston Marathon bombing/killing - Family Guy. Interesting, wouldn't you say?

6. Max E.

Max E.

Yes, the family guy nonsense is a hoax, someone chopped his clip, they had both of the full clips on breitbart yesterday, and Seth mcFarlane has already responded and he is pissed off that someone edited his clip. I watched both clips dude right infront of my very own eyes, the clip you and alex jones are portraying is cleveryly edited b.s. sorry man.

LOS ANGELES, April 16 (UPI)--Seth MacFarlane has declared "abhorrent" the "Family Guy" clip edited to look like characters from the animated show set off bombs at the Boston Marathon.

Cobbled together from real, unrelated "Family Guy" scenes, the video went viral Tuesday, a day after three people were killed and more than 150 injured during twin explosions at the Boston Marathon.
    "The edited Family Guy clip currently circulating is abhorrent,"

MacFarlane, the show's creator, tweeted. "The event was a crime and a tragedy, and my thoughts are with the victims."

"Access Hollywood" said the video begins with an animated version of NBC Sports' Bob Costas asking "Family Guy" mainstay Peter Griffin how he won the Boston Marathon. The clip then shows Griffin in disguise, dialing a number after which an explosion is heard, then repeating the action with the same effect.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollyw...-fumes-over-Family-Guy-Boston-Marathon-mashup

7. achilles28

achilles28

You're a bit delusional, man. The Family Guy episode is real, and BOTH scenes, happened in the same episode.

Lets connect the dots - an episode about terrorism, massacre at the boston marathon, and peter detonating bombs (in different scenes...so what). Is it that difficult? The coincidences and timing are rather obvious....

8. Max E.

Max E.

lol, ok, breitbart and seth mcfarlane, are making it up, and what i saw with my own eyes is not real. Alex Jones is the arbiter of truth.

9. achilles28

achilles28

I watched the clip too. The coincidences are totally obvious. Not sure why that's hard to acknowledge.

10. Max E.

Max E.

Here it is from the huffington post incase you care to look.

'Family Guy' Boston Bombing Hoax: Seth MacFarlane Calls Edited Clip 'Abhorrent' (VIDEO)

Seth MacFarlane may be known for his dark sense of humor, but even he isn't laughing at a video hoax claiming his animated series "Family Guy" predicted the tragic bombing of the Boston Marathon.

The video, posted to YouTube on Monday under the title "Family Guy Boston Bombing", splices together two different clips from the episode "Turban Cowboy", which aired March 7, 2013. The first shows Peter Griffin in an interview with Bob Costas, being asked how he won the marathon. It then jumps to a clip from later in the episode where Griffin unwittingly uses the phone of a terrorist to blow up a bridge. The clips are edited together to make it look as though the character is saying he won the race by causing the explosions.

The hoax gained traction on Tuesday, thanks in large part to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who took it for a legitimate clip from the episode:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/family-guy-boston-bombing_n_3094958.html?ir=Comedy

#10     Apr 18, 2013