Falling Down, And Getting Back Up Again.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by lundy, Dec 5, 2002.

1. sunnie

sunnie

"Quote from Platypus:

I think you've been watching "Rogue Trader" one too many times...

(or not enough..) :D"

Great movie!!! Another one to see (over & over & over again)

is "Boiler Room"!
    :D :D :D :D

#81     Dec 11, 2002
  2. lundy

lundy

ok, I exaggerated a bit when I said I lost most of it in one day, but I took a big loss in one day, and held. so was almost wiped out in 2-3 days.

biggest single day loss was 289,000 dollars. had 2 big ones in a row and I quit a few days later.

yes each point on the nq equaled 1% of capital. I was trading around 500 NQ's. So at one stage, each point meant 12,000 dollars made or lost.

If you think I just made all this up, read some of my past posts regarding size on the NQ.

#82     Dec 11, 2002
  3. flea

flea

Why would anyone think you made it up
    :D

#83     Dec 11, 2002

4. With your track record you want to be a prop trader?? I hope they can do some kind of background check.

5 K to trade ?? ok so you have already proven that you are under educated and now we see you want to try this being under capitalized.
    A perfect combo to fail again .

#84     Dec 11, 2002
  5. lundy

lundy

the 5k is just to start with, if I can make 50 dollars a day, it's better than working at the local grocery. I do have to start somewhere.

#85     Dec 11, 2002
  6. No actually $ 50 a day would be a less then the local grocery .
    $ 50 a day is $ 13,000 a year ( did not include holidays) .
    You said you were giving $ 300 ( half you take home) every other week to make up the 2 million . That is $ 15,600 take home .
    See its no wonder you lost all that money you are very bad at math :p
    I really dont belive you are giving anyone $ 300 every other week .
    Maybe you should write fiction novels instead?? :D

#86     Dec 11, 2002
  7. KavMan

KavMan

I think this assclown gets a high from all the replies he gets
    Don't reply to any of his posts and maybe he will go away
    What a B/S story
    You were doing ok with the 25k story but you just had to go overboard with that 2 mil huh?

HAHAHAHAHA

What an assclown

#87     Dec 11, 2002
  8. sunnie

sunnie

Perhaps the lesson is not in the dollar amount, but in the rules broken in such a tragic story...Anyone who has traded long enough has heard (firsthand) of similar stories with the same theme.... with just different amounts...:(

#88     Dec 12, 2002
  9. TGregg

TGregg

lundy,

Noticed that you seem to have three phone lines - maybe you should cancel two of them to save some more cash for trading?

#89     Dec 15, 2002
  10. lundy

lundy

what are you talking about???

actually I don't have any phone line right now. Only cable for roadrunner (internet).

#90     Dec 15, 2002