Falling Down, And Getting Back Up Again.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by lundy, Dec 5, 2002.

1. lundy

lundy

care to elaborate?

#41     Dec 7, 2002
  2. lundy

lundy

i thought of a perverted funny name for a sequel to this thread.

Getting Up, And Falling Back Down Again.

#42     Dec 7, 2002
  3. How about Getting Up, Answering the Door, Leaving in Handcuffs

#43     Dec 7, 2002
  4. lundy

lundy

so my story is out, whether you beleive me or not. But this thread is going to be about getting back up again. I'll post my experiences as I try to get back into the trading game.

#44     Dec 7, 2002
  5. lundy

lundy

thats pretty funny hiaaooo. I still have a humour, and I just have to move on in life. If that happens to me, then it happens. I'm not going to sit around and think about it though.

#45     Dec 7, 2002
  6. lundy

lundy

so I've been working for a few months and got about 5k saved up and I'm going to trade again.

With my past, should I attempt to become a prop trader? or trade from home again.

#46     Dec 8, 2002
  7. rickty

rickty

lundy,
    What do you plan on trading and what edge do you have now that will make you successful this time?

Richard

#47     Dec 8, 2002
  8. lundy

lundy

rickty,

I plan on trading the futures again if I do it on my own.

Stocks or options if I go prop.

My edge is that I will never take on too much risk again, too much risk meaning leverage, or not using stops, or using other peoples money. I think experience is my edge. Also, I will be following a set system that I have been programming in Wealth Lab and is showing profitability.

If I trade from home, I will maintain my current job, and will mostly be position trading.

If I trade at a proprietary firm, I would like to learn arbitrage and scalping techniques.

#48     Dec 8, 2002

9. My congrats!!! :D

"The most painful condition for a human being is not knowing the truth about themselves" Anonymous

Paul

#49     Dec 8, 2002

10. I don't believe you, at all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    Ask Santa Claus to bring you some honesty.

That's right, I'll come closer to believing in Santa Claus than what I've been reading on this thread. :p

#50     Dec 9, 2002