Fall you turd.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by athlonmank8, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Some people on this board make me laugh. Why sit around and talk about GS and the Fed propping up the market?

Are the aforementioned parties actually doing what they are being accused of? I don't know and I don't care.

You can sit around and complain about this or that manipulation, but you're not going to make any money doing that. I can promise with 100% certainty that you never will. The only way you're going to make money is if you JUST TRADE.

Furthermore, if you really believe there is this rampant market manipulation going on by the powers that be don't you want to be on the same side as them? Makes sense to me anyway, but I'm dumb as a rock.

If you will indulge me and take off your tinfoil hats for just a moment and JUST TRADE you may be able to make some money instead of complaining about market manipulation from the almighty ones.

If you can, please tell me the last person who made money trading a strategy based on a conspiracy theory.

DISCLAIMER: I know not of the profitability of any individual poster on this site, but I do know what the odds are.

#41     Mar 17, 2010
  2. DrEvil

DrEvil

On a related note. I shorted FTSE a couple of weeks ago, but shorted NIKKIE at the same time. I have no idea how high the markets will go and when the (inevitable?) crash will come, but I strongly suspect that over the next 6 to 24 months run Japan will outperform the U.K. My FTSE short slightly outweighs the NIKKIE long so I have low gearing to the downside.

#42     Mar 17, 2010
  3. DrEvil

DrEvil

CORRECTION. My post should have read:

On a related note. I shorted FTSE a couple of weeks ago, but went <b>long<b> the NIKKIE at the same time. I have no idea how high the markets will go and when the (inevitable?) crash will come, but I strongly suspect that over the next 6 to 24 months run Japan will outperform the U.K. My FTSE short slightly outweighs the NIKKIE long so I have low gearing to the downside.

#43     Mar 17, 2010
  4. DOW daily RSI is at 95. Think it can get to 100?

#44     Mar 17, 2010
  5. DrEvil

DrEvil

RSI. You are joking I hope.

#45     Mar 17, 2010
  6. 1174 in the cash yesterday. Trying again here this AM.

#46     Mar 24, 2010
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Futures off their lows, quick turn around to the positive side after bell rings.

They arent going to lose the chance of getting the dow to 11k by April.

#47     Mar 24, 2010