Fall you turd.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by athlonmank8, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Shit, you're good :).

#21     Mar 14, 2010
  2. NoDoji

NoDoji

Actually there are some very good counter-trend traders here (ammo, AMT and lescor, to name a few) and I've followed AMT and ammo in action and learned about what they do. THEY'RE good!

#22     Mar 14, 2010
  3. I can tell! :) I know they're good. Read a lot of their posts.

Yoohoo's excellent as well. If you're ever interested go thru his posts. The "complete my chart" is just nuts (he posts his chart on page 3). Just an example.

I noticed Xspurt's good too.

Crazy part is, it works as good trend-following as it does counter-trend IMO.

#23     Mar 14, 2010
  4. Futures off 3.5 currently. I have some charts posted in elovemer's thread stating this area. In fact THAT resistance is the one that took us down back in Feb IMO. It's the only reason I don't have more patience for 1175 and Friday was the signal. We'll see though. I get stopped out I get stopped. It's 1%. I'm looking for 4-5+ on my last 1/2.

Forgot to mention it's upward sloping hence the reason why it needed to break highs. (makes it more difficult and possibly shallow). Thing is there's gonna be a good number of stops triggered if this is it hopefully.

#24     Mar 14, 2010
  5. I didn’t get “fall you turd” at first, but now I do. You think Uncle Ben will give market an enema this week. I had no idea you thought the markets were constipated. Do you think he will stuff the interest rate syringe up the markets ass?

#25     Mar 14, 2010
  6. Out 1/2 @ break even today.

#26     Mar 15, 2010
  7. This up every day thing is getting tiresome.

#27     Mar 15, 2010
  8. Looks like the big money is running for the hills as up move today was concentrated in "defensive" stuff.

#28     Mar 15, 2010
  9. noddyboy

noddyboy

The one day that it will fall, it will probably open up and not down...bears would have covered intraday.

#29     Mar 15, 2010
  10. Just put on your trade and shut up. If it falls it falls if it doesn't so what move on to the next thing. Why do we need to start threads like this?

Obviously if you feel the need to start discussions of this nature you are concerned with your position and therefore should be out. Simple as that.

#30     Mar 15, 2010