Fall of the Republic - HQ Full length video!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Aug 16, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Last year the US public debt was 52.9% of GDP. At the same time your Canadian public debt was at 75.4% of GDP.

Where were/are YOU at while Canada is spending itself into oblivion?

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2186rank.html

#11     Aug 20, 2010
  2. First off, I see you are sadly ENTRAPPED in the "directed" left/right two party paradigm.....I feel bad for you! :eek:

Second, so who was in control of congress through those various periods.........LOL!!!! WOW.....that was a BIG detail left out......of course for those still entrapped in that CON JOB left/right two party paradigm GAME! :eek:

Now crawl back to your two party DIVIDED country system, and continue to take no REAL ACTION for proper change! :eek:

BTW, how is that HOPEium working out for you.......OUCH! :eek:

#12     Aug 20, 2010
  3. Okay, so you never travel.

#13     Aug 20, 2010
  4. Yes.....that is EXACTLY what you do. Tell the TSA you refuse to do a full body scan (for health/safety reasons) unless they can show you the LAW that makes it MANDATORY for travel. :cool:

Or just tell them you don't want that scuzzy $10.50 an hour male TSA employee to look at your 14 yr old daughters body fully naked in the viewer........whatever works for you! :D

Is it that hard to figure out what to do.....just THINK for yourself!

#14     Aug 20, 2010
  5. This thread is about the sudden and vociferous, nictitating, prosodic, metonymic and reflexive brouhaha in your country. I didn't start this thread, I am merely responding to it. If you wish to discuss Canada, perhaps you should start your own thread. If it draws my interest, I will respond to it.

#15     Aug 20, 2010
  6. Funny how so many of you "conservative" types were not spewing the two-party con paradigm nearly as much until the last federal election...

#16     Aug 20, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Translation: Gabby suffers from an extreme case of country envy and has no interest in discussing his own country's vociferous, nictitating prosodic, metonymic and reflexive brouhaha.

That would be like throwing a party, that I know no one will attend. I'm guessing it would be a one star thread Gabby, what do you think?

#17     Aug 20, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

You are an idiot, he was posting all these garbage alex jones videos on here the entire time bush was in office, except back then AMSTW was trying to tie bush to 911.

#18     Aug 20, 2010
  9. Kindly point to it, and I wil respond. Good luck with that.

#19     Aug 20, 2010
  10. I was not referring only or specifically to him. What about all of the other suddenly "non-partisan" concerned citizens who have evidently been snuggly somnolent until Obama stepped into office? I'm not only referring to people here at ET, but the Right Wingers in the posted video.

#20     Aug 20, 2010