Falcons' Vick indicted by grand jury in dogfighting probe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by brownsfan019, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Leaving out the shooting and stabbing cases, yeah that is just what I'm saying. The dog fighting is just too loathsome. Can't see how Nike sticks with him. Plus there has to be guys on the team that really hate him now. Fans will still go out - he's replaceable.

#31     Jul 19, 2007
  2. jsmooth

jsmooth

If i can remember correctly....didnt the fans want Vick to be benched half way through the season last year? I remember Vick giving the finger to his home crowd after one game cause they were "booing" him.

Then ATL trades backup QB Matt Schaub (who could be an average starting QB) and now Vick might be done...talk about bad luck if your a Falcons fan.

#32     Jul 19, 2007
  3. pattersb

pattersb Guest

the worst style of footballl.... drop-back, find no-one to throw to, scramble-left, scramble-right, scramble back left, and run for 8 yards... Repeat over-and-over.

kind of like making a birdie after bouncing your ball off the cart-path.

What a complete idiot. "I'm Michael Vick, no one will notice me fighting dogs and slaughtering the ones that lose."

#33     Jul 19, 2007
  4. For once, it's not so bad being a Browns fan. :D

#34     Jul 19, 2007
  5. As soon as Nike and all of the endorsements to the NFL and the Falcons pull their wallets, Vic will be TOAST.

As for violence against dogs vs humans . . .
    It's not even close. Sympathy for dogs will win out every time.
    Too most people, they are like their CHILDREN!

And because Vic will not be suspended by the NFL, this will "dog" him every time he walks onto the football field, week-in, and week-out.

The media just got thrown a huge "bone".
    And they won't be letting go of it anytime soon.
    Steroids? Barry who???

No one will even care after this.

#35     Jul 19, 2007
  6. Some idiot with tattoos on his neck once got his pit-bull to attack my cat. My cat, a Norwegian Forest Cat, (Fluffy) held his ground and scratched the dog around the face badly. The dog wimpered and ran away.

Fluffy 1-0 Idiot Dawg.

I say put Vick in aroom with Fluffy and let him get re-educated.

Fluffy 1-0 Vick

:mad:

#36     Jul 20, 2007
  7. Some things are just plain inexcusable. This falls in that category. Beyond that, anyone with the kind of fame and fortune that Vick has enjoyed, and then engages in such boorish behavior, should go to jail just for being a fucking idiot.

#37     Jul 21, 2007
  8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

Michael Vick jerseys are on sale everywhere.

#38     Jul 21, 2007
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

buckled...there is no way goodell can come back and ask him to play again...he opened the door for vick to be suspended for the year with his no training camp thingy...

#39     Jul 24, 2007
  10. I think this was inevitable. No doubt they are pressuring him behind the scenes to take a leave of absence. Falcons could also cut him or suspend him and sue for return of his bonus on grounds of fraud. They could well win.

#40     Jul 24, 2007