Falcons' Vick indicted by grand jury in dogfighting probe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by brownsfan019, Jul 17, 2007.

1. I think ZZZZZ"s support of multi culturalism and moral relativism is being offset by his love for animals. So he is neutral..

#11     Jul 18, 2007
  2. Falcons should suspend this dirtbag for breach of the good conduct clause in his player contract. I believe their fans would approve. He's likely to get a long suspension from the league anyway, so why not try to recoup at least a bit of good will.

#12     Jul 18, 2007
  3. ok....fine....i will take the other side of this......obviously none of you know a thing about pitbulls....they are bred to fight each other...its what they love to do. A true pitbull is known by his wagging tale even though he has been bit, gashed, chewed, ripped, gouged and almost decapitated by the other dog.

so....why arent all of you whiney bitches complaining about the the massacre of millions of cows each year? Oh is that because you enjoy the tase of beef? we dont need to eat cattle but we choose to because we all enjoy it. People that dog fight do it because they enjoy it. Those dogs were created for this exact purpose. Just because your dont think its right doesnt mean shit. Go over to india and see how long you live if you killed a cow.

if you are gonna wine about the slaughter of these dogs in dog fights then start whining about the slaughter of millions of cattle, sheep, pigs and chickens that happen each year for your enjoyment. And trust me....these dogs enjoy fighting (and possibly dying) in these dog fights a fuck of alot more than any of those cows enjoy gettin butchered for your supper.

and for the record...yes i do own pitbulls but no i do not fight them nor would i ever want to. I have been to one dog fight and didnt enjoy it at all. But i can tell you with 100% certainty that you can barely pry those dogs apart once they start fighting. It is what they are bred to do...it is what they love to do.....and if you dont like it....dont watch. But grow up with the judgemental shit you all like spewing. Just because you dont like it doesnt mean it isnt something others should do.

#13     Jul 18, 2007
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

unless he pleades guilty which he isnt there will be no suspension from the league...suspensions are for repeat offenders and he is not one. This will take over a year for something to be handed down...so for 2007 i will scoop him up for sure when everyone else doesnt want him for fantasy football....obviously in the 6 or 7th round

#14     Jul 18, 2007

5. He broke the law...

#15     Jul 18, 2007
  6. ajna

ajna

Quite frankly the crime alleged, while despicable, is small potatoes compared to some of the trouble other athletes get into. What I find more troubling is why a superstar athlete worth millions of dollars is wasting his time with dog fighting? Of all the ways a man can waste his money and get an adrenaline rush, dog fighting never occurred to me. How does this guy not have someone close to him tell him to focus on his career and avoid this sort of ridiculous behavior. No wonder his passing game sucks. He's spending his time training attack dogs rather than improving his game. He'll probably get off with a small fine and do some community service work at the ASPCA. But the larger question is what's the next foolish thing he'll do now that he's shown what poor judgment he has.

#16     Jul 18, 2007

7. Dog fighting is popular in Southern black culture.

#17     Jul 18, 2007
  8. I know ajna... all that money and this is how you 'kill' your time? Take up poker or something that is LEGAL.

#19     Jul 18, 2007
  9. But first dunk him into the pool and hang him from the rafters with jumper cables attached to his balls.

#20     Jul 19, 2007