falcondaytraders

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lbcando, Oct 1, 2007.

1. You make fun of me for learning to trade for myself by gleaning ideas from books, etc.....a scientist makes discoveries of his own, but how does he start? textbooks....you get the basics down first.....but like I said, you call me a wannabe because I am not a chat room subscriber....

Okay I WAS HOPING YOU'D GO THERE....

So, how did your mentor Sammy B learn to trade if it is so dumb to learn for yourself? Did he attend a chat room? Did he warp the space/time continuum and go take his own course in the future like some Back To The Future shit?

I am waiting for you to answer.

#71     Oct 8, 2007
  2. He is a hater of vendors ( like you) so he has no credibilty. His mission is to bash, bash, bash like a 3 year old beating on a toy drum. He is a liar.

#72     Oct 8, 2007
  3. So then why are you all banned from posting at Trader's Lab and we aren't?

#73     Oct 8, 2007
  4. OFF TOPIC. Again...............

#74     Oct 8, 2007
  5. Not off topic at all, remember I am quoting something you said...

you said only wannabes read books, you and mitsuruigi yoshi hamahgishi, who is referring to falcon traders as well...

Answer the question...

How did your mentor Sammy B learn to trade???

#75     Oct 8, 2007
  6. Huh? I never joined TL.

OFF TOPIC
    :eek:

#76     Oct 8, 2007

7. You make fun of me for learning to trade for myself by gleaning ideas from books, etc.....a scientist makes discoveries of his own, but how does he start? textbooks....you get the basics down first.....but like I said, you call me a wannabe because I am not a chat room subscriber....

Okay I WAS HOPING YOU'D GO THERE....

So, how did your mentor Sammy B learn to trade if it is so dumb to learn for yourself? Did he attend a chat room? Did he warp the space/time continuum and go take his own course in the future like some Back To The Future shit?

I am waiting for you to answer.

I call this question the vendor killer.....let's hear it...(you know I am gonna nail you if you answer...this is what got you banned from posting at TL....remember it?

#77     Oct 8, 2007
  8. Ask him.

#78     Oct 8, 2007
  9. I'm happy to continue this ping pong game on another thread in "chit chat" but not here. I'm at fault as much as you and it's unfair to those who have an interest in FTD. Let me know if you create a thread there. If not, good luck and successful trading. :)

#79     Oct 8, 2007
  10. Yes, I am here selling something.

Just let me go find it.

Again, nothing but fluff from you.

I see you ignored my other post that shows what a joke you and TZ are.

#80     Oct 8, 2007