falcondaytraders

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lbcando, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Penny for your thoughts...

Brownsfan in regards to your suspicion of prepubescent antics from 0two50, please refer to the red type below....

#61     Oct 8, 2007
  2. The PM was sent friday in response to the one you sent me, which I deleted because it was riddled with vulgarity (of course I forwarded it on to the mods here). Short memory you have.

#62     Oct 8, 2007
  3. LOL the purple part quoted below is what gets me the most though...shit cracks me up...

Before the posts got deleted, 0twofifty kept saying he had no idea what I was talking about and daring me to prove he had said the things he did.....

The pitbulltrader shows up and 0twofifty shuts the hell up......then all the posts from me, 0twofifty, etc get deleted, and here he is again pretending none of this happened.

P.S I color coded it in purple to emphasize how gay it is to make false claims like 0twofifty did.

#63     Oct 8, 2007
  4. But perhaps most importantly for those considering Trading Zoo's wares...the point to take home is highlighted in red below (at the bottom)

#64     Oct 8, 2007
  5. Lies, lies and more lies. His entire post a lie. You call a post from a rabid vendor hater proof? Funny, I can't seem to find that link anywhere here. Why? Because it never existed except on your desktop. You are great at Photoshop and other cut-n-paste techniques. Must be using a Mac.

Keep on destroying this thread as I predicted you would. You are too easy.

ta ta

#65     Oct 8, 2007

6. so isn't selling your system to people to where they are all doing the same thing goign to have the same effect as if you were moving large amounts of money for a single account?

(say you trade 32 contracts (your magic number)

you say you can't trade for others because people will figure it out soon enough since you are moving so much money around...

okay, so if you have a jam packed chat room, with a waiting list of people doing the same shit...say 100 people or so...isn't that 3200 contracts moving around at the same time? (Just an example)

Since MP manages money with a minimum buy-in of $100,000 according to you..what does he do when he manages money?

I am confused..one minute you say he does manage money, the next you say he doesn't want to, he'd rather teach because managing money is too hard with the "edge" you have...

make up your mind Timmay.
    what the hell is the difference?

#66     Oct 8, 2007
  7. Okay, maybe Pitbull trader will show up and claim the post. Then what are you gonna say?

#67     Oct 8, 2007
  8. So I guess emotionless posts from you aren't the way to go after all?

#68     Oct 8, 2007
  9. Talk about calling the kettle black. Look at this disgusting PM brownsfan sent Tandori Chick, which was confirmed by his buddy Reaver. The stench from these two was so bad, the mods closed the entire thread.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104247&perpage=6&pagenumber=13

Sure, brownsfan and Reaver are out to save the world from the bad vendors. Self serving promoters of their own I say! Someone forget to teach these two manners and decency and when you call them out on it, all they do is deflect, deflect and deflect.

#69     Oct 8, 2007
  10. Off topic (what else is new?)

#70     Oct 8, 2007