falcondaytraders

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lbcando, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Thanks. Are you going to file a civil suite or hope that the Feds serve a criminal complaint, or both?

#371     Mar 27, 2008
  2. Bobe2660

Bobe2660

Allenhobbs, private parties can file civil lawsuits only.
    Criminal lawsuits can only be waged by the authorities.

#372     Mar 28, 2008
  3. Losi

Losi

Bobe2660, I think it would be advantageous for everyone, people involved as well as people not involved in the lawsuit, to post an update to this site. Of course, only information that your lawyers allow.

#373     May 20, 2008
  4. Bobe2660

Bobe2660

Here is a quick update on the Falcon Day Traders Lawsuit:

A total of 12 FDT members are now signed up for the lawsuit. Some of these members are still active and participate in the FDT rooms.
    An additional 5 members (who are all active in the FDT rooms), have expressed sympathy with the lawsuit, and told us they are well aware Blue has been dishonest and lied to us, and that he is not the man he hold himself out to be. However, they chose not to participate (at this particular moment in time), as they have developed good relationships with a core group of traders in the rooms, and would not jeopardize these relationships.

In the rooms there are now plans being drawn up by the members for creating a room outside of Falcon Day Traders and outside of Blue's control.
    The Observation room was supposed to be an "intermediary" room where new students would spend maybe a month or two after they had completed their education, to observe. Thereafter, they would be given the password to get into the Trading room, where all students sooner or later would end up.
    But since Blue is no longer welcome in the trading room (and he really feels that), he now hangs out in the Observation room, where he tries to "grow" personal relationships with the very newest FDT members (the easiest members to manipulate). He desperately tries to hold them back in the Observation room, and create as strong personal relationships as he can, in preparation for the upcoming lawsuit. It is Blue's opinion that he will need "friends" among the group, in order to mount a defense.
    However, the lawsuit will not be about Blue's friends, instead it will be about facts. The truth, Blue's real account statements etc., compared to what Blue expressed to us in writing, on his web sites, in private PM's, in writings to the rooms and in email, as well as orally in the form of taped conversations and speeches.
    The lawsuit is strictly about the truth, and not about opinions, illusions or friendships.

We still feel there may be more FDT members out there, who are not aware of the lawsuit and who might want to participate. Please refer to my original post here
    http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=105505&perpage=6&pagenumber=61

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at bobe2660@yahoo.com

#374     May 21, 2008
  5. "Top of the morning to ya"..."How is everybody doing".."I hope you all saw the premarket trade this morning...."

Falconeers how about a report from the front lines...has anything changed? How many have made their first million with the guidance of the "worlds best trader'?

Not too many I imagine.

I would love to hear from any member who has not contributed here to let us know "How's it going?"

Has time made anything written here resonate?. How about it. Be honest . Here honesty is a virtue and not a foreign substance like in falcon land.

#375     May 22, 2008
  6. Bob E. thanks for keeping us up to date on the lawyer situation. I called them yesterday and I did not realize how big a case this is. We are all indebted to you for putting so much work into this lawsuit. I was on the phone for more than an hour discussing things that blue said he was going to teach us and was never able to do so. I can understand now why it's taking so long with all the investigations going on simultaneously.

I thought it was going to be something simple but I guess with all the people he hurt it takes a long time to get this going. There are a lot of people in the background willing to come forward and join us once this is all done and they see the possibility of restitution being made. I told them yesterday as far as the people I have talked to they just want to see BLUE get what is coming to him.

When he talks in the room now you can tell there is something bothering him. He has his little comments feels that he has all the good people now and everything is OK. He has to know that we are all here just for our friends. He is still making believe he can call the market and when it doesn't work there is always that excuse, I don't understand how he does not know we'll all laughing at him.

Bob I just want to thank you for putting such an effort in helping us all take care of this lying cheat. I have to tell you I spoke to three people the other day that want to join the lawsuit but really love being in the room with their friends, but they will come around. You can only have someone like you for so long before enough is enough.

Thank you so much for your effort Bob.

#376     May 22, 2008
  7. Bob E. I just want to let you know that I spoke to the lawyers and we have seven more people on board. I don't know if you spoke to him as of this afternoon, but he said he would let you know. From what I understand they are gearing up for a nice lawsuit. The amount of people are dwindling down that have any faith in him anymore. They do enjoy being in the room with each other. He still has no idea who I am and continues to confide in me. There are times that I would like to tell him how big a liar he really is, but that would defeat the purpose of me being in the room and getting information for us.

The best part about it are his secret little meetings, he will never change and all he can do is lie to us to try and keep us on his side. Little does he know that most of us at least the ones that I am in contact with are just laughing at him. The new thing now is that he has to run back and forth to Jersey and is spending less and less time in the room. Thank God. When this lawsuit hits he will be spending a lot of time somewhere LOL. OK Bob if you need me just write if I can help you in any way. I guess I owe you a dinner for losing the bet, you said more people would start to come forward after they realize what a liar he really is. They are now starting to all come forward. When we finally meet with everyone I will pay for your dinner, you won the bet.

#377     May 28, 2008
  8. Bobe2660

Bobe2660

Yogi, we appreciate your participation in encouraging other Falcon Day Traders members to join the lawsuit, as well as your help and assistance to our lawyers.

As I have said to all the people who are on the lawsuit and are presently in the FDT rooms, you don't have to feel bad at all for not telling Blue you are suing him. We have all paid him to be in the rooms, so we are totally within our right to be there. We have done nothing wrong. It is Blue who sold us on a lie, that he is one of the greatest traders who has ever lived, and that trading is so easy for him, that he can do it in his sleep.

The lawsuit has to do with the truth. In due time, Blue will have the opportunity (and the obligation) to produce his account statements to us. These will of course be verified and certified, and will unveil to the World the trading history of the self proclaimed super trader. That's all there is to it.

These facts will then be compared to what Blue sold us on, when he had us cough up hundreds of thousands of dollars and wire to him.

The lawsuit has nothing to do with how one or more FDT members have succeeded (we all know how Blue takes credit for every winning trade a member posts to the room, even though the trade had nothing to do with Blue). It has nothing to do with testimonials that has been posted to his web site, solicited by Blue (of which many have been removed after request from disgruntled members). It has nothing to do with Blue's further solicitation to members to come forward in support of him by defending him in this forum, or in the form of an affidavit or written testimonial for him to use in the upcoming trial.

The purpose of the lawsuit is to bring out the undisputed truth for the World to see. The time will soon come for Blue to take responsibility for the damage he has inflicted on so many well meaning people.

However, it takes good people to stand up for what is right, and to right what was done wrong. Are you one of them?
    If you don't make a stand for what is right, then you should not complain next time somebody do you wrong.

#378     May 30, 2008
  9. BoB E. sorry I missed you the other day at the Attorney's office. I flew in to speak to them and was hoping to have lunch with you. They are doing a magnificent job on the case. You have really done a fantastic job with all the information you have given them and all the members you have been in contact with. I was afraid that it was starting to die down because of the lack of posts I see on the site. After speaking to the lawyers I see that the case is stronger then ever. The amount of time and effort that you have put in to stopping this thief has been remarkable. At this point what ever monetary amount that is reached you can have my share.

It is not about me collecting any money back from this spineless liar but just knowing that he can not do it to anyone else. I told you his new way of teaching is suppose to impress us. It's all just more smoke and mirror's. There are still a few nuts in here that believe his bull but they are starting to come around and see he is nothing but a lowlife liar. Still hearing the same garbage as always that it is our room and he is just going to come in once in a while to trade with us. I cannot wait to see the look on his face when he finds out that I was involved with this. He has no idea who I am so I can say this openly and freely. OK Bob have a great weekend and you're doing a great job. Take care of yourself next time I fly out I will make sure to have extra time to sit with you and a few of the other members.

#379     Jun 7, 2008
  10. Hi guys, I fianally figured it out that Richard Incorvia is the biggest liar anybody has ever heard. For a year now all of his trades are after the day is finished...he goes on and on saying you should have sold this, bought this, made 10 pts here, 20 pts there etc...man it's so easy after the fact, BUT in a year I have never seen him call a trade for over a point.....
    That is why members are leaving and nobody is making money. Similar courses given by others that have the largest rooms are a fraction of the price for the same info, he's a slimy serpent that needs to be dealt with by the authorities and even deserves jail time for this fraud. I will participate in the lawsuit as soon as I get info from Bobe, and thank you to all for exposing this fraud artist!

#380     Jun 18, 2008