falcondaytraders

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lbcando, Oct 1, 2007.

1. I have posted my complaints to the CFTC and the FTC. I will try and follow up with the DA of Iowa.

I encourage all who read this and were scammed and swindled by this monster to step up and do what is right ...for once!!!!

It requires good people to do NOTHING for evil to triumph. Don't let it happen!!!!

From your efforts something good can happen. Don't let this opportunity escape you.

Write the authorities and let justice take it's course!!!!

#361     Jan 22, 2008
  2. CA99999

CA99999

Showyouthemoney, I see your question regarding how many points Falcon Day Traders members lost, but you see, we don't really want to focus on how much people lose. That is not the point of this thread. People win or lose for various reasons, and to see somebody lose, is always sad.
    This thread is about how Blue scammed us all, by lying about his abilities as a trader, lying about his trade performance, and consistently lying about his own trading, when in fact he cannot trade.

Losi, kudos to you for your great initiative, to encourage all Falcon Day Traders members to file their complaints with all those Government Agencies.

Remember, most of the people or companies who eventually end up in the CFTC disciplinary archives, were incredible skilled at what they did. Go here and click on the two links for Enforcement Actions and see if you find any people you know:
    http://www.cftc.gov/customerprotection/disciplinaryhistory/proceedingsbulletin/index.htm

And here are present cases:
    http://www.cftc.gov/customerprotection/casestatusreports/index.htm

You can also use the search field in upper right corner on the CFTC site to search for the names of people or companies you are interested in researching.

Remember, for CFTC or any other agency to take action, they need complaints from more people. The more people who file their complaints, the greater the urgency and the greater the chance CFTC will act on our behalf. The law is always lagging behind the scam artist. It normally takes several years from the scam started, until CFTC or other authorities clamp down on the scammer.
    But it all starts with us, so please do the right thing and file your complaints.

#362     Jan 23, 2008
  3. Did little boy blue cancel his last free trial? I see on the site that there are no free trials scheduled. More importantly, the site is a mere shadow of its old self in terms of claims and content, which is a good thing. All the lies and hype are gone; all that's left is a homepage and testimonials.

Is it possible this forum actually had an impact or perhaps the regulators insisted on a change?

#363     Feb 6, 2008
  4. "
    The free trial , first scheduled for January , has been postponed another month. Something tells me the this carnival scam artist is on the ropes and ready to bail. Do it!!! Quit killing others with your lies and BS. Do you have a scintilla of decency? How do you face your son each and everyday..having made him an accessory to these crimes? Quit the lies ...the scam ..the deceit...the robbery!!!!"

I wrote the above 12/29/07...It appears that yes indeed the miserable SCAM ARTIST Supreme is trying to slink off into the sunset.

And yes indeed this form and those that contributed to it in the name of truth have made a difference!!!. Many have been spared thousands of dollars thrown down a toilet of lies and deceit. ..many now will be spared from having to beat their heads in the wall trying to make sense of the rantings of this liar and phony.

Your efforts count!!! Follow up by notifying the agencies outlined by Losi on page 60. We have proven that we can make a difference. Let's finish the job and let Justice take it's course.

#364     Feb 7, 2008
  5. Bobe2660

Bobe2660

I am a present member of Falcon Day Traders. I really appreciate all the members who have come forward to tell the truth and express their experiences with Blue on this board. These postings have opened the eyes of those who are willing to face the truth, and exposed Blue for what he is.

Since many of us are still present in Blue's rooms, we cannot openly confront Blue in the room, without being booted. Also, a confrontation with Blue in his room, serves no purpose. So a group of us decided that something has to be done with this scam. We collected email addresses to as many present and older members as we could find, and sent an email asking them to do the right thing and file their complaints with CFTC and other government agencies as posted by Losi (page 60 on this thread).

Some members wrote back and suggested we post to this site what is in the works, since we were not able to contact all members of Falcon Day Traders by email.

First of all, we can now report that the whistle blowers on this list have brought Blue's scam down. Blue has now canceled any future free trials, he has removed most pages from his web site at http://www.falcondaytraders.com/
    and he has killed his blog at
    http://futurestradingonline.blogspot.com/

In the room, he has now changed his name from "Blue Falcon" to "RICH", indicating that from now on he is merely a member of the room, just like the rest of us. Blue's way of removing himself from responsibility and placing himself on the same level as the people he has scammed, trying to avoid responsibility for whatever may come.

If Blue was the man he presented himself to be, he would not have to do any of the above. So for you doubters out there, those of you who have refused to remove the blinds from your eyes, now is the time to do it. Wake up and see the truth: we have all been scammed, pure and simple.

Now is the time for the cleanup work to begin. We are in the process of initiating legal action against Blue, and want to invite any former or present FDT members to join us. We have retained not one, but two lawyers with great reputation, specializing in commodity and securities fraud, and with vast experience in dealing with CFTC, NFA and other state and federal agencies.

At present time we are collecting and putting together evidence of this fraud, consisting of Ventrilo recordings, chat room logs, PM's, email, sworn testimonials and many other documents and evidence that may be used to prove Blue has been lying to us.

In order for you to join our law suit, the only requirement we have, is that you first file your complaint with CFTC (your name is kept confidential by CFTC).
    There will be no financial cost to you for joining our lawsuit, as we have already made arrangements that takes care of any present and future legal and other costs involved.
    The potential benefit to you by joining our law suit, is to be reimbursed the money you paid to Blue.

Because this is an ongoing fraud and ongoing fraud investigation, if you decide to join us (which we hope you will), your name will be kept confidential at this time, and Blue will not know your name. You can still be in the FDT rooms, as everything will stay confidential for now.
    Only at a later stage in the proceedings, you will you be informed and have the option to opt out from the lawsuit, before your name is officially entered into the lawsuit and thus disclosed to Blue.
    Should you at that time opt out from the law suit, nobody will ever know you initially signed up for it.

Those of you who decide to join us, will have to do so as soon as possible. Once the process has started, we will not accept new participants in the lawsuit.
    If you want to join us, please contact me at bobe2660@yahoo.com

As a parent, what makes this scam even worse, is that Blue has involved his son Kevin (Big Dog), and basically training him in perpetrating fraud. Adding to this, Blue's wife Nancy is an accountant. An accountant is trained to dig up and verify the truth down to the penny. Yet her husband is perpetrating a business based on lies, deception and fraud.
    Sickening indeed.

#365     Feb 8, 2008
  6. Maybe you should also forward your complaint to magazines like Active Trader, Tech Analysis of S&C, Futures magazines. That is where he advertises heavily.

Mention to these publishers that if they continue to publish his ads, that THEY will be included in the lawsuit...

Cut off his air supply

#366     Feb 8, 2008
  7. BobE I have to tell the wonderful job you are doing. The other day in the room Blue was in the room saying he was on the phone with the his lawyer, That he was going to sue everyone in hear for what is being said. He is still lying to everyone. He was never on any phone and he is not starting any law suit. He will need the lawyer to defend him.

The time has come and now you don't know what to do. A few people have proved what a snake you are. You also have your son doing it. Do you people know this great trader cant show even one month of trading his own account, and we paid this nut job.

What is he going to sue anyone for because we told the truth. That nothing he said works. He comes up with all these people that are doing so well WHERE are they, come forward and show us. I don't know what God he prays to but he has a lot of explaining to do we he meets him.

I also heard from someone that the work he was doing with Nick is done and over with. I guess it took a little while longer for him to see that Blue was lying low life. The last person he had a chance he had to learn something from is now gone. Maybe that is why he is walking away from all this. He has no one left to suck the blood from.

It is too bad Nick did not come on and say for himself that he is done. I guess some people don't like to admit they were wrong. Hopefully it is true and this leach is done with. It is amazing if you think of it that this man in all the years we are here has never said " I am getting in here now and I am out here" never once and we still listen to this moron. We are the moron's not him.

Well thanks Bobe for all you have done with the law suit and if I can do anything just let me know. I will be sending my statement to your email address and a copy of what I am going to send to the CFTC. Thanks again to all that have helped kill this monster.

#367     Feb 9, 2008
  8. Right on BobE! Take this con artist head on with everything you got and get justice and hopefully monetary relief.

The one fly in the ointment is that draconian agreement you folks signed which forced you to acknowledge that FDT made no representations about anything. That will be lil boy blue's defense. Keep us posted of the developments and goodluck to you and the other FDT victims.

#368     Feb 10, 2008
  9. Can you folks who are spearheading the legal action give others an update on your progress?

#369     Mar 19, 2008
  10. Bobe2660

Bobe2660

Allenhobbs, thank you for your interest in our law suit against Falcon Day Traders.

Judging from all the FDT members who have contacted us, it seems that the truth now finally has taken hold with most members. We appreciate those members who have come forward and joined the law suit. Several of you have contributed with great information who adds to the evidence against Blue.

Those of us who decided to sue, did so because of two reasons:
    1) First of all, because we wanted to prevent other people from being scammed, and
    2) secondly, because we got scammed ourself.
    We chose our actions from asking the question, "What is the right thing to do?"
    (We did not ask the question, "What is best for us, or what is most beneficial for us?")

A few FDT members who contacted us, expressed their sympathy with our case, and was totally aware that Blue was scamming people. Yet they chose not to participate, mostly because they wanted to be in the room, as they have developed good relationship to several other room members. We certainly can understand this position, even though we do not agree with it.
    However, we will not in any way try to convince anyone to change their mind. We only can express our own motivation for why we chose to make a stand and initiate the law suit.

As to where the lawsuit now stands, our lawyers have asked us to not give out any particulars in the suit, as there is an ongoing fraud investigation, and our lawyers will decide what action to take, and when. As all of you know, legal actions are a slow and painstaking process, so there is no say how long this will take, but probably years. The important thing though is that it has been initiated, and that law enforcement is involved.

#370     Mar 20, 2008