falcondaytraders

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lbcando, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Oddman You were one of the people that made me join. We are all grown Men and women in here and we make our own minds up. In the end it had nothing to do with you but thank you for saying you were sorry. Blue sold this to everyone and should be made accountable. This has all been a very bad thing for all of us to go through, the friend that were made have been the best part.

Everyone will get to see this site and find out what he has done. All the people that have said how great blue is, are now coming to see the lie. It just does not work. We fight with a few people on here like trader 100 and a few others that have stuck up for blue but it is all just fun. The real thing is all the people he has hurt.

Trader 100 have you seen the truth yet? I know we killed you in here but it was just to open your eyes and to help the rest. I hope you people that are still trying to do this wake up and see you are being lied too. Oddman thank you for your truthful post and that should pretty much close the story in anyones mind. If Blues number 1 guy that made him start this has also said what we have all seen that how much more do you need.

AGAIN THANKS ODDMAN.

#331     Dec 21, 2007
  2. Please read Oddman's post on page 55. It is very important to keep that post up front.

#332     Dec 21, 2007
  3. Thank you Oddman for your contribution here. You like all the rest of us were taken in by blue...your intentions were not bad.

All of us at one time had hoped that blue was as he had portrayed himself....a very successful trader, who wanted to share his insights to "help" others who were struggling.

I cringe now when I recall some of the things I heard him promise during my free trial...."I know the hole your in...I was in that hole...I can get you out"..."this can be a new beginning...ect, ect,..." His whole tireless rap was unrelenting and unfortunately effective.

We can not undo what has been done. It was a costly mistake in dollar terms and worst of all our trust was violated...we were made fools by this vermin.

Here we can set the record straight and hopefully spare others what was so painful for us to learn.

I thank all those who have come to tell the truth. Trader 100 who at first defended the scam artist has now had a change of heart...thank you for coming forward. Maybe some good can come out of it.

#333     Dec 21, 2007
  4. Please read Oddman's post on page 55. It is very important to keep that post up front.

#334     Dec 21, 2007
  5. fxpip

fxpip

How many members were in his room on average ?

Sorry to hear you people got fooled.

#335     Dec 21, 2007
  6. Important posts to keep on the front burner, notwithstanding Lafcad's and Yogi's relentless pursuit for the truth that keeps this prominently in the #2 spot on google search.

Thanks Trader 100 for being courageous enough to come back and post your "stop loss" in this madness. It's certainly not easy to show publicly what we all went through privately.

The following reminds us of the character of the man we are dealing with, posted by a person who wasn't even part of this latest con-game of this charlatan but a former friend who felt it important enough to post this.

#336     Dec 22, 2007
  7. And the latest...

Thanks oddman for letting us all know of the goings ons behind the scenes.

Folks if these posts do not wake you up, then you belong where you are.

For those even contemplating having anything to do with charlatan...

Well, what more is there to say?

#337     Dec 22, 2007
  8. Please read Oddman's post on page 55. It is very important to keep that post up front.

This post must be kept up front so he can not hurt the people that are still there and the new ones. All the people still in the room ask yourself, do you really think you are that much smarter then all of us. We are not trying to hurt blue (but for what he did he should pay us all back) we are trying to help you and some new poor person keep there money. I need to thank trader 100 for coming out and doing what he did. It takes a man to say he was wrong. The rest of you have some guts and say the truth.

Most of you have been there for years, are you making money or just getting by? If this system could do what he said it could, you should all be very wealthy. If you believe in what he is telling you then 3k 5k a day should be no problem. He tries to make you think he is holding for all these big points. If you really listen to him he will get one point and run.

You are fooling yourself, the idea of this whole system is for you to become a trader and nothing else. You can not do that making a few points and then giving it all back on one trade. He does not trade, if i was told that when i was thinking of joining i would have never signed up. How can he teach me to trade when he cant.

Stand up in the room and ask for anything at anytime that he has traded the ES. He does not have to have any prices on it. It does not even matter if he lost, just proof he ever had account for the ES. Not someones gold account but his. He has lied to us all dont help him do it to more people.

It cant be all of us are just mad a blue, we can not all be wrong. Look in the rooms where are all the old members, do really think if we were doing as good has he said we were that we would have gone. I do understand why the new members get mad at what Naga did yesterday but he is only trying to help. He has been there a long time and he has come to the same conclusion as the rest of us. He has been lied too and this does not work.

He has told someone i know that he will do a few more trials make 500 to 700 hundred thousand and then that is it. He will come up with "oh this site is making me not want to teach". That is bull he knew just what he was doing, he is almost at the number he wanted to make. Now he will pack up and go. Any normal man would come on here and prove us wrong but he cant. He say's face me in the room, how about you call all the old members come in the room and shut us up. Show us anything, that you have tested this system in real life.

I dont think that is legal blue, to tell us you have tested it for real and you never placed one trade. Show all the members even a losing statement, show me just an account open for ES trading. I wont even matter if you ever traded it LOL anything, but you cant you have just ripped us off.

Too Oddman, Lafcadio3, naga and the rest that are trying to help thanks so much and have a nice Christmas

#338     Dec 22, 2007
  9. I do believe that there is now enough testimony and evidence presented in this thread for the CFTC to file against him and make him stop. They do take on guys like Richard Incorrigible and fine them $100,000 with a 3 year cease and desist order. For examples, type "Curtis Arnold"and "George Angell" into google and see what comes up. These were actually guys who could trade and had decent systems but they did not put those CFTC warnings about trading being dangerous and that you can lose all your money doing it on everything they did. And their marketing people made outrageous claims about how successful they were just like he does. I do not see him putting out any warnings. And he is really a crook talking about 91% to get people to give him $6000.

#339     Dec 22, 2007
  10. I have studied over a thousand systems over many years. I would say perhaps 3 or 4 had longterm outperform value.

The reason people lose money with these systems (blackbox, signal providers, educational materials, fax or 1-900 call-ins, emails, trading rooms, etc.) is very simple:

--- What would you do if a stranger on the street came up to you and said "This is a winning lottery ticket, worth $500,000. I will sell it to you for only $6000.!"

--- What would you do if you got a Nigerian letter scam email, promising that somewhat wants you to get the $15 million, and you were the person chosen to benefit?

Obviously, you would ignore or send them away. BUT, why will people send $6000 to someone for a system, based on "their word?" or "site testimonials"? Demand:

o independent monitoring of his trades via TimerTrac, Robbins World Trade, Striker, Attain, Collective2, Hulbert, TimerDigest or FuturesTruth.

o A long free trial, so you can see that the trades you get (lookahead, not one day old) match his track record (not "example trades")

o demand broker statements

IF THE SELLER REFUSES TO PROVE THAT HE CAN TRADE SUCCESSFULLY, THEN HE CANNOT !!! It is not your job to trust anyone you don't know well... As Reagan said about the Russians, "Trust, but Verify."

#340     Dec 22, 2007