Fake Moon Landing?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by BKR88, Dec 9, 2023.

1. That doesn’t explain the gay frogs!

#11     Dec 11, 2023
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Alex Jones is another true American Patriot. We know the Newtown school shooting was the result of Gay Frogs, test animals that escaped the secret US research labs, under Universal Studios in Hollywood, where they were studying the transgender virus. That's why Hollywood is full of homosexual libtards.

#12     Dec 11, 2023
    Bugenhagen and TrailerParkTed like this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

upload_2023-12-11_22-3-54.jpeg upload_2023-12-11_22-4-20.png

The US has been known to tell mega-big lies.
    Colin Powell said Iraq had WMD during the UN session.
    The session was broadcast life for the whole world to see.

Then the US started to bomb Iraq.
    Till today, the US cannot find WMD in Iraq.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2023
    #13     Dec 11, 2023
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

that’s because Iraq stores them on the moon.

#14     Dec 18, 2023
  5. I wonder if the Pentagon moved the Nephilim that were buried six miles, six hundred and sixty six feet deep in the Afghan mountains?

The Moon would be the most logical location to harvest their immortal cells so the Elite can live forever.

#15     Dec 18, 2023
    newwurldmn likes this.
  6. As a child, I always had my doubts, even before I watched the movie Capricorn One.

However, many, many years ago I did a lot of digging around inside the conspiracy theories. In the end, I came to the conclusion it was all real. What was the thing that finally swayed me?

Economics... supply & demand. It would have been much, much more costly to fake the damn thing, than simply just going there in the first place.

However, I do confess that knowing how stupid politicians waste money in the West... it does lead one to still wonder...

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 11.47.07 AM.png

#16     Jan 1, 2024
  7. Moon.jpg

#17     Jan 1, 2024
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Isn't it something how the tin-foil hat folks who can't find their way out of a Wal-Mart parking lot have come to the conclusion the moon landings were faked.

#18     Jan 1, 2024
  9. kashirin

kashirin

Soviets were provided moon samples. If it was fake landing Soviets would talk about it non stop.

#19     Jan 6, 2024
    #20     Jan 6, 2024