Fake Gurus List

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Trader H.C., Aug 29, 2020.

1. Overnight

Overnight

So you already know "a best room for you now please". What is the issue then?

#31     Aug 29, 2020
  2. realtrades

realtrades

This guy is absolutely the worst

Camthescam:

"I could have loaded up on a billion dollars worth of Amazon and made $250-300M in 1-2 weeks"

#32     Aug 29, 2020
    ChipShotTrader likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Hysterical. He doesn't understand polarity. Shoulda' coulda' woulda'? What if the market went the opposite direction in the exact same amount of time? Would he be screaming out for joy that he lost 250-350 million?

ROFL!

I love these toads.

#33     Aug 29, 2020
    Axon likes this.
  4. guru

guru

Even when not "open secret", don't you think that multiple students would immediately copy/steal successful strategies and teach them as their own, thus quickly flooding the market with variants of the same strategy, and then the strategy would become widely known and used by everyone without even knowing who was the source?

#34     Aug 29, 2020
  5. No imho. Knowing a successful strategy and executing it will still be mutually exclusive for most. The devil is in the details wrt the sum total of what makes a successful trader. A novice might have the strategy but not the mental strength to succeed with it for example.
    There are some strategies I still scratch my head over and wonder how anyone could make money from it. Maybe its just me..just cause I can't make sense of it doesn't mean the next person can't. Just my opinion.

#35     Aug 29, 2020
    apdxyk and S-Trader like this.
  6. smallfil

smallfil

None of the so called gurus are going to give your their secret sauce. What they will do is take thousands of dollars from your pocket and teach you information that is readily available in the internet. How do I know? I purchased a manual of Timothy Sykes and DVDs from an ex-student of his, for around $250.00. Now, I don't day trade but, more to satisfy my curiosity, what he was teaching in the first place. Nothing magical or new other than telling you about pump and dump. A penny stock is pumped by so called promoters, maybe, by other gurus. What the guru does not tell you is they probably, front run those penny stocks by buying a huge chunk of the float of the stock. Then, tell their legions of students to buy the stock and it will go up. Of course, it will dummy. There are limited number of shares and most of it in the hands of smart ones including, the gurus who probably, front run the stock. Once, it pops, they sell near the top then, short it on the way down as well. There is your pump and dump. Too many sad saps do not know they are being set up. Some students who got in early enough would have profits while the rest are losers. Try harder next time. You just need more trading education. And if they bought near the top, they get to lose more monies on the way down, way, way down.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    #36     Aug 30, 2020
    GrowleyMonster likes this.
  7. True..cause they really have no secret to begin with. Pump and dump is unfortunately an ongoing scheme, although I was referring to legit traders that can capture and kill without the said schemes pertaining to dilution of edge.

#37     Aug 30, 2020
  8. deaddog

deaddog

For the most part the problem is the trader not the strategy.

#38     Aug 30, 2020
    KCalhoun and Gaslight Capital like this.
  9. deaddog

deaddog

Nope I can't show you any of that. I just bought up the name because she was featured in one of the market wizards books so I assume Schwager did his due diligence and I know she is a vendor.

#39     Aug 30, 2020
  10. realtrades

realtrades

#40     Aug 30, 2020