Fake Gurus List

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Trader H.C., Aug 29, 2020.

1. Dazz

Dazz

Al Brooks does not trade, has no record of trading - he is a sales man; all vendor/no trader; I have 2000 more like that piece of crap. We want the very few that do trade, not the thousands that don't.

#11     Aug 29, 2020
  2. Dazz

Dazz

here is Emmett Moore: he is concentrated scam:

#12     Aug 29, 2020
    beginner66 and Trader H.C. like this.
  3. smallfil

smallfil

Buy a couple of good books by Stan Weinstein, Nicolas Darvas, William O'Neill, Mark Minervini. That should be enough and cost less than what you would pay a so called guru or mentor. Supplement that with You Tube videos and the internet for free. Those monies you were looking to pay a guru or mentor, you can use as your trading capital. A guru or mentor probably, will cost you upwards of $5,000 and you are not even guaranteed that those guys actually, know how to trade. Just my 2 cents. It is your monies to spend and waste if you wish.

#13     Aug 29, 2020
    Trader H.C. and deaddog like this.
  4. nursebee

nursebee

Kill Your Guru

#14     Aug 29, 2020
  5. Stockboy

Stockboy

To be fair, (not that this seems to be important in the current cultural climate) but could you include what exactly constitutes as a "scam" please?

For example, X claims Y, and offered Z...
    This person told me that if I purchased their _____, I would be able/expect to ___________,
    however this was my experience_________.

It would not only be good for building one's character to not randomly go around slandering others without offering at least a tiny bit of their justification for such, but...

This would also help what I presume to be your cause,

from those that are expecting a free-lunch and to be spoon-fed everything to those who are eager to learn and are willing to invest their time & resources, to actually know what to expect.

Thanks for taking my suggestion for your consideration.

Also, after watching a few of the videos on your channel. It appears you are also offering "education" of your own. You may have legitimate arguments against the "gurus" you are making videos about, however be careful about just using them to attract more views for your business/hobby.

For example, there is a YT character who made a video (and about half of his videos are criticizing other trading education peddlers such as himself). The person he was criticizing I am aware of and has a horrid reputation.

HOWEVER,
    this "shining light of truth", did not know something very,very, basic about trading and in this video he highlighted his ignorance. Because his moniker was something silly like market wizawd-super genius, I felt it was my duty to let him know publicly on his own video's comments he was an idiot, and has no idea what the **** he is talking about,. And is likely just attacking others for being a charlatan so he could get naive people to buy into his own garbage instead.

I am not claiming you are this way,. However, wanted to share that with you.

if your intentions are good than I wish you luck in your endeavor

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    #15     Aug 29, 2020
    S-Trader and Trader H.C. like this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Dr Dean Handley and Emmet Moore are both the same bullshit artists. They both gave reviews of my old mentor that were so full of BS lies that it screamed of untruthiness. They both spent two days in the mentor's room for like 2 days, one hour each, and decided it was all a scam, without understanding anything about how the room worked.

#16     Aug 29, 2020
    Trader H.C. likes this.
  7. what room? ;)

#17     Aug 29, 2020
    Trader H.C. likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

FeltonTrading. The fact that Handley even remade his old review video 2 years later, after Roger retired in 2017, is remarkable. Dean is so full of fail it boggles the mind.

#18     Aug 29, 2020
    Trader H.C. likes this.
  9. Dazz

Dazz

we are looking for the good, not the bad. The fact that Felton retired is irrelevant; I saw the video and Handley was in the room = first hand knowledge; Felton is the named trader, trades were taken off screen and then counted in the total (screams scam); the equity curve has no abscissa or ordinate; these are valid criticisms. Do not dwell on that - Overnight: recommend a best room for us now please.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    #19     Aug 29, 2020
    SimpleMeLike and Trader H.C. like this.
  10. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

I have read Al Brooks...it's like a friggin horse tranquilizer

Anyone who can sit through that has and remain awake has my admiration...if in fact it actually works

#20     Aug 29, 2020