Fake Gurus List

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Trader H.C., Aug 29, 2020.

1. Dazz

Dazz

I guess it was good, this guy sold them:
    upload_2020-10-18_9-56-8.png

#101     Oct 18, 2020
  2. Dazz

Dazz

that was stupid, grade F

#102     Oct 18, 2020
  3. just like 100% of your posts. blow it out your ass you deluded moron.

#103     Oct 18, 2020
  4. LMFAO HA HAHAHA HAHAHA HA :D:D:D:D:D

I love this thread

#104     Oct 18, 2020
  5. Dazz

Dazz

using profanity and vulgarity is a weakness. But I agree, you are most qualified to understand morons.

#105     Oct 18, 2020
  6. There is nothing profane about my post you quoted number 1, you delusional fuck - now there is.

number 2, talking a certain way means dick - its just how i talk. No sense in reasoning with some idiot who is off his meds making videos from his shithole garage.

I wish you well in your mental recovery.

#106     Oct 18, 2020
  7. Dazz

Dazz

maybe as good as you, and forgive me if I ignore you.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
    #107     Oct 18, 2020
  8. If a "guru" is trying to sell his trading course or trading signal, the best way I can think of to assess whether he is a real guru or not is;
    - get his long-term track record spanning both bull and bear markets showing both returns and drawdown. All trades must be shown. All losers as well as winners.
    - the long-term track record itself must be verified to be authentic. Preferably audited. Otherwise, anyone can fake the record these days.

One tell-tale sign that the "guru" is a salesman and not a practising trader is that he only selectively shows his past winners and seldom talk about losers. It is a well-known sales tactics to appeal to your greed by selectively showing the winners.

#108     Oct 18, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  9. Dazz

Dazz

perfect thinking and now, setting aside the next so many months, apply it to the 2108 futures trade rooms (that I know of) and tell us what you see.

#109     Oct 18, 2020
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  10. JoBandz

JoBandz

At least make sure there is a money back guarantee :D

#110     Oct 21, 2020