Fake Gurus List

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Trader H.C., Aug 29, 2020.

1. There are so many fishy trading gurus out there.:confused:

If you had come across some dishonest trading gurus/courses, come and share your experience here, so other traders can avoid costly mistakes.

Here are a few that I've reviewed so far:

1. Is Ricky Gutierrez A Scam? | Trading Course Review

2. Is Live Traders A Scam? | Trading Course Review

3. Is Rayner Teo A Scam And Does His Trading Course Strategy Works? | Rayner Teo Exposed

For new traders, if there is anyone you're unsure about, feel free to post it here, and the more experienced traders in this forum can help to review them together.

2. G7FX

Adam Khoo

Beststockstrategy.com

Sleek3trader.com

Institute of Trading

Start with those I suppose.

Trader H.C. likes this.
  3. Camtheman should be camthescam

4. El Trado

El Trado

Why have a list? They are all scams! Anyone that actually know how to trade successfully would make a lot more money trading than trying to find gullible gamblers on the net.

As if James Simons one morning will eake up and think «Hmm. I should make a website and sell how I am operating for 29 bucks. That will be something....»

traderjo, VPhantom, Elji and 8 others like this.
  5. zdreg

zdreg

Where is the short short list of the real thing?

Trader H.C. likes this.
  6. R1234

R1234

Beststockstrategy.com recently got a glowing review on tradingschools.org (Emmett Moore's site), which is extremely rare.

Trader H.C. likes this.
  7. Dazz

Dazz

zdreg hit the nail on the head: I have a master list of 2071 futures trade rooms; thousands are pure scams - too many to list - better to list the real thing: rooms that trade in real time, with actual executions, show stops and tgts, shown P/L per trade trade, per day, per week.
    Trade for Greatness made $3250 last week, $1870 the week before, shows trades in real time, posts a track record and trades without any fancy indicators or strategies.
    Now some one else name a second such trade room??????????????????????

SimpleMeLike and Trader H.C. like this.
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

as a wise sage once told me:

"if they're so god damn smart, why are they so god damn poor?"

9. Is the name Emmet Moore supposed to mean something? Who is he and what makes him credible? It also says he gets paid affiliate money - so IDK about that review.

Trader H.C. likes this.
  10. Al Brooks course to if you are cheap to buy video course, buy his 3-books, you lose that much in an hour :)

#10     Aug 29, 2020
    EminiMizer and Trader H.C. like this.