Failin' With Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Covertibility, Sep 9, 2008.

1. #31     Sep 10, 2008
  2. Last I heard it was not taught in science classes in Alaska.

Really? Because the state Senator investigating it said it was on schedule "before she brought in her attorneys." She has hired private lawyers to represent her in this matter.

And by the way, the report was due out four days before the election -- so please, no complaining that it's an October surprise. She's doing her best to delay the release of the report.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Story?id=5702697&page=1

#32     Sep 10, 2008
  3. If you can blame Enron on the Democrats, when Bush personally attended Ken Lay's funeral, then your faith based prediction probably isn't worth a lot.

However, she is on record as not understand how FNMA works. For that matter, she's also on record not knowing what the Vice-president does.

#33     Sep 10, 2008
  4. #34     Sep 10, 2008
  5. EPrado

EPrado

I think it's great he chose Palin......will be the blow that lost him the election. Her views are so beyond insane. Adios McCain.

#35     Sep 10, 2008
  6. "In case you and your uninformed liberal friends hadn't noticed, let me show you why Miss Palin wasn't any more wrong to say the gov't backed the gse's than you morons are for saying they don't."

This line makes no sense. No one is saying the GSE's aren't backed by the government. Her quote shows her lacking of understanding to how the GSE's operate. They don't get their funding from taxpayers and their effectiveness to homeowners? Where are the Jack Kemp's or old school republicans who would want to do away with this middleman.

#36     Sep 10, 2008
  7. As far as I can tell, Wooten's a jerk. That doesn't make Palin's actions less illegal, and it doesn't mean that she's not a jerk. And frankly, I would recommend that public opinion polls not be used to decide morality or legality.

#37     Sep 10, 2008
  8. Yannis

Yannis

Help me out here, with all this commotion about Governor Sarah Palin, I forgot: How about Obama, has he chosen a VP candidate yet? :)

#38     Sep 10, 2008
  9. Yes, he did. It didn't appear to help or hurt him much in the polls as the candidate was a fairly conservative choice.

McCain chose adventurously and without proper vetting so it's much more interesting.

#39     Sep 10, 2008
  10. Yannis

Yannis

(It was a joke... we don't hear much from him, do we? :) )

#40     Sep 10, 2008