Failin' With Palin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Covertibility, Sep 9, 2008.

1. LOL!

#21     Sep 10, 2008
  2. AAA30
    Do some homework before you post a fake picture!

#22     Sep 10, 2008
  3. that would be rather, relative, not absolute.

absolute truths are those known by few, used properly by even fewer, and misused by the rulers

lie, cheat, and steal, etc. and you lose all union (relagare, yoga)

the quote should say......."Modern (in 65a.d. and today) Religion is regarded by the common man as true, the wise man as false, and the rulers as useful."

#23     Sep 10, 2008
  4. All bullshit, urban myth.

#24     Sep 10, 2008
  5. Not all -- she's on record for many if not most of those points. She feels that "both sides" (ie. creationism) need to be in science classes, and is right now being investigated for illegal abse of office.

#25     Sep 10, 2008
  6. HotTip

HotTip

If you're so "curious", did you dig into Obama's background? I think you'll find that his self-packaging as being a "new kind of politician that can transcend party lines" rings particularly hollow.

#26     Sep 10, 2008
  7. Ignore those (R) ads harder...

"Who says Gordon Smith (R) helped lead the fight for better gas mileage and a cleaner environment?" the commercial says. "Barack Obama. He joined with Gordon and broke through a 20-year deadlock to pass new laws, which increased gas mileage for automobiles. Gov. Ted Kologoski praised their bipartisan partnership."

#27     Sep 10, 2008
  8. Even those two are stretches. (not on your part but the OP)

The original post leads one to believe through omission that ID is not taught - and I'm not sure Dave if troopergate has an "illegal" element as much as just a grieve by the Union.

#28     Sep 10, 2008
  9. Saturday in Colorado Springs, Colo., Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said, "The fact is that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have gotten too big and too expensive to the taxpayers. The McCain-Palin administration will make them smaller and smarter and more effective for homeowners who need help."

Anything stupid she says about Fannie and Freddie will be forgotten once all the dirt comes out about the Democrats involvement in the blow up.

Barney Frank and Andrew Cuomo are knee deep it in.

This is the Democrats Enron X2.

#29     Sep 10, 2008
  10. Here's evidence of Sarah's view on global warming:
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/08/palin-global-wa.html

As for the argument between evolution and creationism, Sarah didn't really support creationism alone, she said "teach both". I guess she can't make up her mind. You'd think with 5 years of eduction in 6 different colleges she might have learned enough to make a decision. But then again, both of her choices of evolution and creation might be incorrect. I've heard that there is a new theory of reverse evolution being tossed around. The evidence for reverse evolution can be seen in the decline in intelligence of republican supporters in the last number of years.

#30     Sep 10, 2008