Failed Integration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by estrader, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Ricter

Ricter

There are genetic factors contributing their varying influences on human behavior, that appears to be common sense at the very least, and several sciences add evidence if you're more exacting.

Nevertheless, it's up to us to account for and dampen those biases, for that which is, is not necessarily what ought to be. Being human is more than being merely a smarter ape.

#51     May 7, 2006
  2. jem

jem

Look at the lengths someone will go to - to avoid admitting the obvious. Bring up arguments that do not necessarily follow and make broad sweeping generalizations.

Dealing with minds that are not open to observation because they have been closed by indoctrination is strange.
    ---
    Yes as far as explosive movement blacks on average blacks are superior athletes. They run faster and jump higher. You have to be a moron to deny it.

What ,the NFL does not pay enough. White kids do not dream of playing running back or corner back. They do not dream of starting in the NBA. They do not wish to win the 100 meters in the Olympics. They do not wish to hit homeruns and steal bases in baseball. It is a culturally thing, white business men holding the white man down?

Please all you lefties get a clue. See reality.

By the way lets stay on topic, we can address the tougher questions of I.Q. and intelligence next. Lets just admit there are differences for now.

zzz nice extraneous fact - good dodge.

#52     May 7, 2006
  3. K-Rock

K-Rock

Another example why your argument is so lame: If I where an alien from another planet, with your mentality, and was visiting earth for the first time during the winter olympic games would I conclude whites were physically superior to other groups?

#53     May 7, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

"It's easier for most Latin guys and it's easier for most minority people because most of us come from heat. You don't find too many brothers in New Hampshire and Maine, right? We were brought over here for the heat. Isn't that history? Your skin color is more conducive to heat than it is to the lighter-skinned people. I don't see the brothers running around burnt. That's a fact. I'm not making this up. I'm not seeing some brothers walking around with some white stuff on their ears and noses."

-- Chicago Cubs Manager Dusty Baker, July 5

#54     May 7, 2006
  5. K-Rock

K-Rock

Just because you never seen it doesn't make it so. I have seen plenty of black people burnt by the sun. It just takes longer (days instead of hours).

#55     May 7, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

Hey, I'm just quoting a black baseball manager. I have no idea who burns from the sun and who doesn't.....

#56     May 7, 2006
  7. K-Rock

K-Rock

So, what was your point?:confused:

#57     May 7, 2006
  8. If a white manager had said the same thing, he would have been crucified as a racist.

Dusty was out of line, but what can we expect from someone who is involved with a losing organization like the cubs...

#58     May 7, 2006
  9. Pabst

Pabst

As opposed to the Giants who last won a Series when playing in Harlem......

#59     May 7, 2006
  10. Once again, rather than simply admit that the Cubs are a losing organization, a straw man argument.....

#60     May 7, 2006