Failed Integration

Discussion in 'Politics' started by estrader, Apr 16, 2006.

1. We are in agreement, non sequitur.

#31     May 5, 2006
  2. Cesko

Cesko

So what's the factor for black's predisposition to crime behaviour?

#32     May 5, 2006
  3. The white man still be opressin' him and hiz peoplez

#33     May 5, 2006
  4. Societal conditioning, which includes their family, friends, location, education, diet and nutrition, school system, political structuctures, outlets for adolescent hormones, economic opportunity, sense of hope, legal system, political history of the way blacks treated in this country, etc.....

There is no doubt that people have a strong tendency to absorb and recreate their parental training and the values of their parents which is both good and bad. It keeps society together when good, and can take a society apart when bad.

However, the bottom line as I was responding to the genetic argument, that criminal behavior by blacks is a product of genetic condition, which it is not.

Black crime is a societal problem, as is white crime, or yellow crime, etc....but it is not a genetic problem.

Of course the master race shit and genetic enginieering shit doesn't seem to have gone away with the Nazis...

#34     May 5, 2006
  5. Now that's more like it. Nothing like the comfort of those snug-fitting, structurally irrefutable liberal creeds, is there?

How about this one? Blacks disdain marriage and have alarming numbers of illegitimate children in Africa; blacks disdain marriage and have alarming numbers of illegitimate children in America. All society's fault, you understand.

#35     May 5, 2006
  6. So I blew apart your genetics based racism, and now you begin the ad hominem attacks.

Classic....

#36     May 5, 2006
  7. No you didn't. You completely ignored it - or how else would you like me to characterize your silence on the twins study I posted?

And whatsmore ZZzz, you arrogant fuck - yes the gloves come off - I resent your use of the word "racist", by which you mean I'm a racial "hater". Because that is far from the truth. Even though what I say sounds harsh, that cannot be helped, because it is, in my estimate, far more likely to be true than not. And I'd bet anything that it's me, not you, you pompous Californian faggot, who has had more friends among ethnic minorities than you could ever dream of having; and for an argumentative, 16-post a day posting, no-life-having, posing, moralistic fuckstick like you to think you're better than me, simply because you toe the company line on racial differences and racial group outcomes, is downright fucking insulting. The fact is that some things simply need to be spoken if the western world, of which part of I am a proud citizen, is to avoid the dystopia it seems set on a course for.

I know Pabst won't delete this, but you resinate, grow some balls and let it stay, because Rearden is absolutely right, ZZzz is exists simply to infuriate people on this board and no insult ought to be considered too harsh for an asshole like him. (Then again, delete if you want; it's hardly going to matter...)

#37     May 5, 2006
  8. So now the angry, vindictive, self righteous and vulgar racist comes out.

LOL...

That didn't take much for the true colors to fly....

Oh, and why wouldn't Pabst delete your vulgar flaming? Are you suggesting that he doesn't do his job as an ET moderator to enforce the TOS?

ROTFLMAO.....

What is truly funny, and very revealing about your flaming rant, is the suggesting that I am pompous and arrogant and thinking myself better than you, that you are so resentful of which, yet you are the one claiming that whites are superior to blacks on the basis of genetics.

Tooooo freaking funny....

It is like a Nazi white supremacist with an inferiority complex....

#38     May 5, 2006
  9. Pabst

Pabst

Nah, I'm not going to delete any of this because I think it's germane to the free flowing discussion you two have established.

But Z, I do think the racism taunt was the equivalent of saying, "now go home Tommy and get your fucking shine box."

Frankly Z, the whine card that bullies like you and Pat Riley pull gets annoying. You're the first guy throwing the quick elbow and then complaining you don't get the calls.

Now Dan, I know Z taunts but you have to keep your cool. I realize you're an old school guy as I am (even though you're close to 40 years younger than Z) but you can't swear at other ET members. Particularly someone as prominent as Z61. So in the future, no more name calling or less there will be deletes.

#39     May 5, 2006
  10. You know, I'm going to reply to this, just to set the record straight one last time. Because I'm sure you believe you've scored some point with that last piece of drivel.

It is indisputable that whites score higher than blacks on IQ tests, and it is nigh on indisputable that IQ tests are predictive of socioeconomic outcomes, and there exists very compelling, scientific E V I D E N C E that the reasons for IQ differences are largely genetic and not environmental. You have shown no indication of an attempt to familiarize yourself with any of this. You have been content to simply throw your feet up and smugly attack me as "racist".

However, all this is a pertinent fact of the reality that we inhabit and, in my opinion, which I belive I'm permitted to have, the time has come to acknowledge it and address its implications in the most humane way possible. If that makes me a hateful racist, so be it.

Now, to the issue that strikes most people as the most disasteful, that of "superiority", all I can say is that it's possible to get over it. Like most people, I could not help but consider it manifestly unfair that such a large part of the script of our lives could be decided without our having any chance to alter it. But, that seems to be the way it is. And it's a damn shame that some people, by genetic happenstance, are readily identifiable as belonging to what, in the crudest terms, amounts to an "inferior" race, at least as far as intelligence is a measure of that determination. But at the end of the day, what people want is to have safe, secure, prosperous and healthy lives far more than they want to belong to some "master race". (And no, I certainly am not part of that race, if that admission can in some way alleviate the horrrors of what I am writing.)

I'll readily admit the following: that the black man - gasp - Thomas Sowell has intellect superior to my own; that my race, Slav (for the most part) is, by the same standard, inferior to Nordic Europeans and to Eastern Asians; that blacks are more virile and have larger muscles and - a crucial blow to my manhood - larger penises. But I couldn't give a shit about any of this. Moreso than a member of some race, I exist as an individual. And it's as an individual that I wish to strive to make the most of my life. At the end of the day, accepting reality for what it is and moving on is the best way I know to begin doing that.

And some further observations. Test this statement on yourself: most people, regardless of what their level of intelligence is, believe that it is sufficient, that they are "smart enough". Do you find it's true?

The reason we are appalled at the idea that IQ might be genetic is that we feel people with IQs lower than ours are somehow "robbed"; as much as we feel that our level of IQ is "enough", we feel that anything below it is "too little". Thus a 110 IQer will feel that he is smart enough, but will probably feel pity for a 90 IQer; the same way, a 150 IQer will certainly feel that he is smart enough, but would not like to be a 110 IQer. The point: people, beleive it or not, really are content to be who they are, as much as they might like to be someone else.

None of what I have said above is sufficient reason, of itself, to hate anybody, though that seems to be universally what this line of thinking is denounced for.

You ZZzz, I'm sorry to say, are a slimebal as close to being beyond salvation as any human can be. So I couldn't give a rat's ass what you think of me. But there are other members of this board that I respect, and I hope they find what I've outlined here has, at least in some small measure, exculpated me.

Other than that, a farewell to all. The only reason for my sudden return to this board has been illness from which I seem to have recovered, and thus I have no wish to waste any further time on this board. Especially not on the likes of a fiendish swine like ZZzz.

#40     May 5, 2006