Fading Yen - It has gone parabolic

Discussion in 'Forex' started by gmst, Jan 17, 2013.

1. murrica

murrica

Ok, that makes sense. Thanks for your input.

#241     Apr 4, 2013
  2. either way, the one unanswered question is and always has been, "When to take a profit?"

If you have an answer to that one let me know, becaue I sure as hell don't. My profit target is just arbitrary.

#242     Apr 4, 2013
  3. The first post was January 17th....

There is NO way a currency that goes PARABOLIC will continue to go higher!!!!!

errrr...ahhhh...wellll....ahhh...

I'm surprised there isn't 100 posts that call for the high in Equity markets.....oh yea, there is...

So when AAPL goes down to 500....there is NO way it can go lower...

What have we learned???

Follow the BIG MONEY...there are not done in ONE DAY!!!

The Fed was not done in ONE YEAR!!!

Still massively short the Yen...

soooo rich now

#243     Apr 5, 2013
  4. good for you.. :)

#244     Apr 5, 2013
  5. US$/Yen has a problem cracking 100. Is the move over and will test the other side?

#245     Apr 12, 2013
  6. gmst

gmst

There must have been unimaginable level of option interest present at 100. Big banks will do everything in their power to protect level of 100. Must have been a great tussle between hedgies vs banks today and it seems banks won and prevented 100 from being touched.

So, yes we are going down to 96 at least now. Shorting around 100 would have given a great risk reward. Too late now. No positions therefore.

#246     Apr 12, 2013
  7. Do you think the Japanese government will intervene if the yen starts to go back up?

#247     Apr 13, 2013
  8. gmst

gmst

No, I don't think they will act in the market. Japan came directly into market for intervention when usdjpy moved towards 82, 80 and 76.

Unless yen move to below 85, no chance of intervention at all.

#248     Apr 13, 2013
  9. Why do you ask, you think someone in ET actually knows? Let me fast forward to the end of your research conclusion, no.

Follow price, it is the only truth.

#249     Apr 13, 2013
  10. +1 on that.. trade what is happening.. its hard enough to figure out that.. much less project some narrative out into the future.. ... i notice narratives basically trap your bias in one direction leaving you trapped .. always trying to force price action into your story..

#250     Apr 13, 2013