Facts show Dems are job creators

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 20, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Please tell me you're not going to go and try to usurp Brass to be king of the one-liners with no substance. You used to get involved in discussions and offer some good points - not regarding economics, but politically speaking, certainly.

Incidentally, I noticed that none of my points in my objection to AK's OP were addressed (by either you or AK). Just dancing around commentary with no specifics.

#41     May 21, 2012
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Admittedly, I stopped reading at (the beginning of your first reply):
    "AK, you've got to be a troll in disguise. Please come clean. No one could post the crap you have and actually believe it, right? Please, save my battered view on humanity and tell me that you're actually just a wind up and you don't really believe in all this hilarity - you're just trying to get responses."
    Condescending.

#42     May 21, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Perhaps, but you definitely went back to read it after I mentioned the above. It's ok, Ricter. You were never able to debate me on economics before, I don't expect you'll try to change that now.

#43     May 21, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Yes, I did go back, to confirm that the first thing you had to say here was less than worthless, and it was. Perhaps your next replies and posts will be better.

#44     May 21, 2012
  5. He's the only employer you have.

#45     May 21, 2012

6. [​IMG]

#46     May 21, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you cannot debate the rest of the points I made. No problem, I didn't expect that you could.

#47     May 21, 2012
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#48     May 21, 2012
  9. In fact, the jobs are flowing so much under Obama that even more people need food stamps.

[​IMG]

#49     May 21, 2012