Facts show Dems are job creators

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, May 20, 2012.

1. Well Phoenix, no matter what happens here up the road, I know you are an intelligent cat.

#21     May 20, 2012

2. Now is a good time to put this on the table.

We have to pay the underclass. It is not an option, the French Revolution taught us that. If we don't they WILL come for us, sooner or later. What say ye?

#22     May 20, 2012

3. Hmm I must have missed where the French underclass were sitting in their subsidized housing, getting fat watching subsidized TV talking on subsidized phones about their free healthcare rights and pissing and moaning about their unemployment checks, wic , SS, free school and free lunch programs.

#23     May 20, 2012
  4. We cut that out, what happens?

#24     May 21, 2012
  5. Learned helplessness quits getting subsidized thereby raising the standard of living, then we can focus on eliminating crony capitalism /socialized banking.

#25     May 21, 2012
  6. So we're not paying them right now?

#26     May 21, 2012
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

AK, you've got to be a troll in disguise. Please come clean. No one could post the crap you have and actually believe it, right? Please, save my battered view on humanity and tell me that you're actually just a wind up and you don't really believe in all this hilarity - you're just trying to get responses.

Posting a sheet showing "job creation" (lets make the GIANT assumption the statistical information - *cough bullshit BLS cough* - is right) in relation to the one man who sits in the White House without ANY reference to who controls Congress and what legislation was passed is the same as trying to relate job creation to Astrological orientation. It is less than worthless.

Additionally, posting ANYTHING to do with the stock market in relation to the President of the United States (regardless of party) is also less than worthless post-2000 as monetary policy has superseded fiscal policy in affecting market returns. The Fed controls the market, not the White House (something pointed out to you well over a hundred times now).

If you're going to claim that a particular President is responsible for the market's return, then you must take into account the massive crashes that come as a result of monetary policy even AFTER that President leaves office - something your woefully inept posts never do.

So either come clean and admit to the fact you're really here to stir the pot and not post anything intelligent, or do us all a favor and stay out of discussions you are not equipped to handle. Please. I beg you.

#27     May 21, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

I think the take-away here is that there is apparently NO "correlation/coincidence" between job creation improvement and Republican administrations. So while you implicitly dismiss causality as it relates to the Democrats, you don't even have a popsicle stick to stand on as it relates to the Republicans.

#28     May 21, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I know exactly how you feel. Exactly.

#29     May 21, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Is that your snide way of saying you think I don't know what I'm talking about?

#30     May 21, 2012