Facts? Facts? How dare they check facts in "My Book!!!"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Nov 16, 2009.

1. she should read it first before complaining to the critics :D

#11     Nov 16, 2009
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

me neither

#12     Nov 16, 2009
  3. Then stop cumming all over my threads...

#13     Nov 16, 2009
  4. So you admit to cumming all over my threads...

I guess your local farmer locked up his goats and sheep...

Mom0/pH0x (Apr 21, 2008 10:57:02 AM)
    i really got into farm animals
    Mom0/pH0x (Apr 21, 2008 10:57:05 AM)
    for some reason
    Mom0/pH0x (Apr 21, 2008 10:57:17 AM)
    they are so much more docile that you would think
    Mom0/pH0x (Apr 21, 2008 10:57:36 AM)
    particularly goats/sheep

#14     Nov 16, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's what I gotta put up with.

#15     Nov 16, 2009
  6. Wrong. I don't believe she said anything about being "afraid" of her book being fact-checked. She merely pointed out that the media, in this case the AP, were continuing the same approach they used during the campaign. As you recall, the media were totally uninterested in the many unanswered and downright suspiscious aspects surrounding Obama's highly unusual background. His possible birth in Kenya? Not a story. His upbringing as a muslim in Indonesia? Not a story. How he managed to get into Columbia, who paid for it and how did he do there? Not a story. How did a kid with no money manage to travel to pakistan right after arriving at columbia? Chirp.... How did he get into Harvard Law. what were his LSATs, what role did a prominent muslim radical play? Not interested. What prompted him to move to Chicago, a place he had no connection to but the hometown of his mentor Bill Ayers? Not a story. What was his relationship to Tony Rezko? Not worth the time to examine, even though Rezko was a mobster who arranged unusual financing for Obamamt o buy a pricey house he couldn't afford. Rev. Wright? Don't even mention it. How was it that the Chicago legal system managed to knock out all the challengers to Obama in the dem primary, then somehow leak highly prejudicial sealed records about his republican opponent? Media reaction: isn't Obama wonderful.

Within day sof Palin's nomination by contrast, a huge squad of reporters descended on her hometown in Alaska, determined to dig up dirt on her.

Now, they are doing the same thing. Name one liberal pol whose book was subjected to this kind of anal exam. Clintons? Obama? Gore? And the really funny thing is that the purported "errors" were largely either opinions or very disputable inferences regarding vague statements. Nothing there but the headline, but then that's why we hate the mainstream media so much.

#16     Nov 16, 2009
  7. So she is happy to have her facts checked?

LOL!!!

You are all over map on this one and missing the main point...using the buzz words right out of Fatbaugh's mouth...Clinton, Gore, MSM, Obama, Kenya, Harvard...anything but the truth about Palin's being wrong on the facts!!!

Palin is wrong on the facts in her own book...

Reminds me of Sir Charles when he didn't like what was printed in his own book...

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19911213&slug=1322835

Charles said it as a joke, Palin said it to distract away from her own stupidity...

#17     Nov 16, 2009
  8. Mom0/pH0x

New Post 11-16-09 01:52 PM

why? tired of getting humiliated and exposed? what are you going to do? go whine like a little bitch to the mods in hopes of getting me prohibited from commenting on your threads like you did with hapaboy (the guy who's kids you made jokes about raping) and traderNIK when they kept punking you out? pray to xenu with your scientology buddies... maybe good things will happen for you...

#18     Nov 16, 2009
  9. Mercor

Mercor

Another ignorant post 777.
    When I say Palins a private citizen I am saying that she has no power like the President. AP can fact check whomever they want but I want them to fact check someone with the power to fuck up my life.

#19     Nov 16, 2009
  10. Only the president has the power like the president...uhhhh, brilliant.

Your previous comments are a strawman, period.

#20     Nov 16, 2009