Fact-Checker - Sarah Palin Lies About Tax Increase. Again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

Rome is definately burning and it is sad to watch, it seems our new measuring stick for a presidents success is not whether or not he is good, but whether or not he is better then the other guy would have been, well when you run two clowns like Obama and McCain it doesnt leave much of an option, Basil Marceaux or Alvin Greene would have been better than these 2 clowns.

I didnt vote in the last election cause i would have preffered for us to get out of the wars, so once again i was left with a war mongerer (McCain) or Obama, i figured in my head the cost of the wars vs the cost of what Obama might do, unfortunately i grossly underestimated the amount of destruction Obama could cause.

Sadly I cant even imagine who republicans could run that will have a shot at winning, and would also make a good president, my only 2 choices are Romney, and Ron Paul. Romney will not win cause whoever he runs against will have a field day with his Romney care, and too many republicans support the war/miitary for Ron Paul to win, so the only 2 legitimate candidates we have on the right are both fucked before they run.

And even though i know Republicans will nominate someone i dont want to vote for, this election i will have no choice but to vote for one, given the train wreck the Obama admin is.

This is what American politics has been reduced to, "Government by the people, for the people"..... Yeah right, What a joke. :(

#21     Aug 7, 2010
  2. BSAM

BSAM

I'd encourage you to keep on not voting, because either way you vote, the government still wins.

#22     Aug 8, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

The government still wins, but it wins less, someone will win no matter what, and atleast a couple people will show up to the poles to vote an asshole in no matter what, so i can either influence it towards the lesser of two evils, or allow one to win without putting up a fight.

The best thing that could happen which will never be allowed would be if they put a third option on the ballot, for a "vote of non confidence" whereby if the third option ended up as the majority they should be forced to run 2 new people, who were not on the original ballot. Atleast that would give disenfranchised voters a chance to voice their opinion.

Unfortunately none of these jokers in congress would ever vote that into law as it would end up eliminating the large majority of them.

#23     Aug 8, 2010
  4. I'm sure you'd love it if all non-libtards didn't vote... you wanted a full government takeover of healthcare, right? I'd encourage YOU not to vote.

You really think Obama, Reid and Pelosi are doing better than Palin, McConnell and Boehner would? LOL.

Palin's far from the dope you pretend she is BTW. She whips the left into a frenzy because they fear her. Libtard elitists always attack/insult the intelligence of their opponents, warranted or not. But never their own.

Pelosi for instance has come up with some of the stupidest statements ever but where are all the liberal elitist attacks on her intelligence?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KoE1R-xH5To&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KoE1R-xH5To&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#24     Aug 8, 2010