Fact-Checker - Sarah Palin Lies About Tax Increase. Again.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hermit, Aug 6, 2010.

1. You misrepresented it, which is not s surprise given you're a compulsive liar.

#11     Aug 7, 2010
  2. NO MATTER HOW YOU GONNA TWIST IT, YOU ARE A DISGUSTING LIAR , YOU HAVE NO CONCEPT OF BASIC DECENCY .

#12     Aug 7, 2010
  3. +1

#13     Aug 7, 2010
  4. We know who the delusional liar here is, the article is from the Wall Street Journal and facts were checked by politifact who linked all their sources.

Its interesting that you haven't been able to post one source that refutes the facts except your ramblings how its all a lie.

#14     Aug 7, 2010
  5. You can't stop lying, can you?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2917653#post2917653

#15     Aug 7, 2010
  6. That means that you are not the only one who is digusting liar, your sources share your shameless compulsion to use lies to purposely hurt families with children.What is your motivation for doing that to the children?

Check out the ramification of the child tax credit which if let to expire will add $1,400 to the taxes for parents of two children.

#16     Aug 7, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

Perhaps you should concern yourself a little more with Obamas laundry list of lies considering the fact that he is the one with the power to do something which effects you. I can assure you Obamas list is longer.

#17     Aug 7, 2010
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Sarah Palin is a dope.

Every self-respecting real Republican and Independent already knows this.

Even the Democrats know.

This woman is a running soap opera. Will likely wind up with her family on a reality TV show.

#18     Aug 7, 2010
  9. Hello

Hello

I doubt many honest people would argue with you over this, thats why i find it so funny that lefties are currently doing everything they can to discredit someone who is a functional retard, while they look Obama in the eye and lap it up after he lies to them time after time after time.

#19     Aug 7, 2010
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Exactly. The left should be doing everything they can to encourage this train wreck to run in the next election.

It's sad to see the old white men in the Nazi, er, uh, I mean Republican Party cozy up to this wacko. Makes them look stupid. If the Republicans don't get rid of Palin, McConnell, John no-B(r)oehner, and some of their other has beens, I'm afraid Obama may get eight years.

Lots of people are for Obama because they have no brains, but unfortunately they do have a voter registration card.

Yet, many aren't so much for Obama as much as there is a backlash against the Republicans. And, they earned it. Yet, they are too dopey to clean up their own house.

Rome is burning.

#20     Aug 7, 2010